Chapter 12

Wills POV
I haven't seen my son in a while, it's been over 3months since I've left. I was sat in my car just across from the house I used to live in I was so scared I didn't know what Henry would think I just upped and left and I didn't want him to hate me. He was with his Nanny right now so I was waiting for Jen to come home from work so that I could have a proper conversation with her and him. That's when I saw her car park up and out got Spencer I was slightly confused and angry all at once.

Henry's POV
I've been sat here waiting for mummy and daddy to get home, looking out the window to see them park up and then I saw them and I ran to the door my nanny telling me to slow down but I didn't listen. I threw the door open and ran towards daddy who was getting out the car screaming DADDY. He bent down and had his arms open for me to run into. I ran into his arms and put my arms around his neck he picked me up and said hey buddy missed me? I nodded with a smile on my face. My mum was smiling and kissed me on the forehead.

Wills POV
Did he just say Daddy. I'm his dad not him. I had to stop this once and for all. I grabbed my gun for work and got out of the car. Spencer had put Henry down and he had ran after his mum so Spencer is all alone. I walked up behind him and aimed the gun at him. I whispered this is for making my kid forget me and I pulled the trigger and watched as his body crumpled to the floor before getting in my car and driving off.