Deadlox X Reader

Walking around the town, (y/n) saw a crumpled figure against a building, shielded from public view by a large Dumpster. (y/n) walked towards him, and crouch down near him. He's filthy... but he looks fine. (y/n) thought to themself probably some loner who fell asleep on the streets, no big deal . Causally flipping him over to wake him up, (y/n) gasped and drew back in shock when she saw he was covered in blood, and more of it was dripping out of an evil wound; it was inflamed and blackened. Sickened by the view, (y/n) stepped back. Looking up at the sky, she saw it was getting dark out. She knew mobs would start spawning soon, but looking back at he poor guy she knew that she could not leave him. Gritting her teeth, (y/n) dragged him back to her house, no neighbor offering help as the sky steadily faded to darkness. Finally, after a depositing him onto a couch, (y/n) sagged back onto the bed, exhausted. I'll just take a quick nap... then I will help him... . That was (y/n)'s last thought before giving in to the swirly darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip to Morning ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yawning, looking up, (y/n) was confronted by a familiar celing she always saw as soon as waking up. Dragging herself out of bed, she looked out the window and was startled to see it was nearly 10 am. Glancing over a the sofa, the guy was still out cold. In the bright morning sun (y/n) could see that under all the blood and dirt, he wore a thin t-shirt that might have been white, grey pants, and black shoes with purple crystals in them that glowed with mysterious light. On his head he wore a headset, broken to the point that really it looked like a headband, mouthpiece dangling off a frayed wire. (y/n) walked over to the guy, and began to examine the wound. She was no medical professional, but all of those first aid classes she took in grade school flooded back to (y/n). After cleaning and dressing the wound, (y/n) washed her hands while critically examining the guy. He acctually looked a little familiar... where has she seen his face before? Shrugging, she put that thought aside. For now, she needed to figure how how to get some food and water into him. Cooking a thin mushroom soup, she gently pried open his mouth and poured the broth inside, a satisfied smirk on her face as she saw the rise and fall of his throat. Meaning the soup had successfully gone down. Using a sponge, (y/n) carefully started to wash the blood and grime off him as carefully as possible, afraid to mess up the bandages she had wrapped around his stomach where the slash had been. When she deemed him clean enough, she moved him to the spare bed in the attic where he could rest and recover Ina more peacefull circumstance. Humming to herself softly, (y/n) started to clean up the couch, where all the dried blood and mud had smeared onto the white coverlets. Risnsing out the towel, she settled down in her reading corner and pulled out a book. (y/n) spent the rest of the day reading that book, and finally checked on the guy before she blew out all the torches and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sometime In The Evening ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting up in bed, (y/n) hear a terrifying scream that slashed though the night like a knife in butter. It was coming from the attic! Racing up the steps, (y/n) arrived just in time to see the guy thrashing about under the covers, clearly assuming he was suffocating. (y/n) quickly tried to sooth him, and found out he had finally woken up. "About time too," (y/n) muttered to herself. The guy shrank away from her, wincing as he felt the wound in his stomach throbb painfully. "W-w-who are y-you?" he asked fearfully.

My name is (y/n), and I found you on the street, wounded, so I brought you home", (y/n) said comfortingly.

"Oh," he seemed to relax a little.

"What is your name by the way?" (y/n) asked, smoothing his hair that just barley covered one eye.

"M-my name is Deadlox, but you can call me Ty," he said, settling down into the bed, as (y/n) gasped, "So that's where I know you from!"

TO BE CONTINUED