Deadlox X Reader Epilogue

• Dedicated to Everyone that's supported me through a dark time in my life with all your suppor

Team Crafted had mourned for Sky and Ty's deaths, but got on with their videos and their lives. Team Crafted urged (y/n) to take over take over her husbands channel, and ever since she had played with Ty watching and commentating over her shoulder. She also helped Sky with his channel, since he couldn't actually move the mouse. No one has ever suspected anything, as everyone else from Team Crafted didn't know videos were still occurring on Sky and Ty's channel (thanks to Seto and his potions). Mitch made a recovery, but he doesn't win all his games now because of the wound in his back that gave him a disadvantage. Jerome is still fluffy as ever, and Sky is buried under a large golden cross in the Team Crafted backyard with budder all over the grave, while Ty was buried under a large iron cross, his headphones incased with glass at the top of the cross. As long as (y/n) wears her jade pendant, she can still see and hear any spirit that has left their body.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this story with such a PLOT TWIST at the end! Do you think I should make a squel, or end the story here? I've purposely put the spririt thing at the end so I can continue if you guys want me to! On the other hand, ending the story here leaves a majestic feeling. It will also be much harder to write now that Sky and Ty have no body. And if I end, it can make room for another story that can have NOTHING to do with this one. So comment your opinion below, and if you do enjoy, stay and watch me! And good night everyone!

And also, I've set this to PG-13 because it does have fighting, and the loss of a loved one that can be emotionally triggering. So please be careful of what you read!

~Flames