| 二十四

edited ; 22 august 2020

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ME:
good morning!

JUNGKOOK:
Hey.. are you feeling better?

JUNGKOOK:
About yesterday..

ME:
Ah! Today's weather seems like it'll be a perfect day to go for a jog! Good day!

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

NAMJOON:
must you really drag everyone down with you? to what extent would you go to make you be contented? i can't fucking believe that you would've gotten Hyemi involved. she was his first love for god's sake.

SOOMI:
I'll do whatever it takes
to get what I want, can't you
figure that out by now?

NAMJOON:
... You're sick in every aspect of a human being.

SOOMI:
😂😂 Sick? That's rich coming from the one at the third stage. Your time is ticking faster than I had imagined. Did you think the free check-ups that I gave you were out of mere pity? It was just to check on your pitiful health. I would like to see how long this ignorant behaviour of yours would last. How upright you are. A mere hypocrite, I would say.

NAMJOON:
Bring out the guilt-trip. I've been dealing with manipulative action of yours for months. I'm sick of if. But what other choice do I have? Reni.. haha.

SOOMI:
You're such a jokester. Maybe you should hear this considering how hilarious that joke of yours were. I happened to chance upon a message from my dear father that your grandmother had went into critical danger zone last night. Did you have fun snoozing away as she battle for her last, final breath? Pathetic.

SOOMI:
What a lovely grandson! Am I right?

NAMJOON:
So that was the reason why you didn't instruct me to do anything last night. You were the one who knew my grandmother would require emergency assistance that very night.

NAMJOON:
You're a monster.

SOOMI:
Awh, don't portray me to be the villainous! I'm just someone who was given the opportunity to live a lavish life.

SOOMI:
Since I was blessed with both the looks and money, wouldn't it be such a waste if I'm not able to use it to my fullest capacity?

NAMJOON:
What good can both looks and money
do if you don't have a decent brain?
Your morales are as shallow as a hole.

SOOMI:
Aw, don't be so mean about it! You'll hurt my feelings :,(

SOOMI:
But enough of that. Much rather, aren't you progressing a little too slow? Even though I asked Hyemi to participate in this later than you, she had
already progressed so far.

SOOMI:
You're lacking, Namjoon. You're
lacking way too much.

NAMJOON:
You used to be different, Soomi. You had dreams and plans for yourself. You looked towards a future with only yourself in mind. What happened to that?

SOOMI:
Jungkook happened, sweetie. Love took over me and before I could even realise it, I was filled with jealousy. So much of jealously. It's filling the depths of heart, Namjoon-ah. It's such a wonderful feeling. It makes me feel.. less empty.

NAMJOON:
...

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

EUNLEE:
Soomi, why's he listening
so obediently to you? Even though you clearly know
that he has more than enough money in his savings to save his grandmother.

SOOMI:
Because I have something
that I can use against him.

SOOMI:
And that is the fact that
he had once fallen in love with me.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆