| 三十七

A / N ;

my mid years are f.i.n.a.l.ly.
over. i swear i was dying so much
on the inside- , honestly hope i'll still
maintain my As.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A MOAN ERUPTED from the room next door as I shut my eyes close. Another one? Plugging on my earpiece and blasting rock music, I steal a glance at the alarm next to me - 4.15am. Had they been going at it since I slept? Which was, what? 1am?

I got up of bed, sounds of banging could be heard as the door slams shut, follow by a shriek. He's probably chasing her out by now, considering how our parents decided to make a surprise visit, with a mindset of their children feeling lonely without them.

Sighing, I turn on the tap. Letting the warm water flow downwards before hearing a knock. "Let me in,"

I scrunch my nose in disgust, eyes barely open from the soap that was lingering in my hair, threathening to fall to my eyes and burn it any second. "No way am I letting you in, I'm showering." I hastily reply.

"Who cares? We're siblings aren't we? Plus, I've saw it before by accident. There's nothing there. In fact, I can barely make out any difference between your front and back." He says, I can feel him having a smug look right now, and that only makes me twice the more furious.

"We aren't blood - related, kookie."

He slams the door with his fists, making me jolt in return. "Don't ever call me that again, it's disgusting." His voice was deep and it feels as though there was a lump in his throat as he said that.

I was stunned, never before had Jungkook lash out his anger at me though he was always reeked with annoyance and constantly taunting me with his mean remarks, be it my looks or the way I act, he'll always find a way to make me feel bad about myself. Because that was the way he is.

It felt like ages ago when I first met him. Now that I think about it, only remorse and regrets fills up my mind. But a part of me was grateful for meeting him, since I could probably be living in the streets if I hadn't met him. His old self was completely gone, disappeared as if it was never once there.

The Jungkook that will consequtively tease me and joke around, all smiles and laughter was gone. All that was replaced is a cold - hearted jerk who does nothing but sex and just a plain alcoholic. The boy I've knew back then was completely gone.

Shaking my head, I rinse off my shampoo and quickly puts on my hoodie, which was oversized for me, just the way I like it.

Unlocking the door, an annoyed Jungkook stays in place, his arms folded. "Took you long enough," Rolling his eyes, he pushes me away and slams the door shut.

I purse my lips, getting tick off by the second before shouting back. "Why are you even here anyways? You can use the bathroom in your room."

"Hm, I don't know. I just feel like it," He calmly replies, as I roll my eyes never getting enough of this jerk before hearing the bell ring.

.

.

.