| 四十

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

+reni

"oh gosh, it really is you." i say, a smile making its way to my face. attempting to embrace him into a hug when he stops me midway.

"how the fuck did you get into a school like this? honestly. and i swear you've been missing for like as long as my brain can handle-" he stops, thinking about what he said. "don't get me wrong, i don't miss you, in fact. it is a miracle, but because of that, the group chat literally died out.. well, after jimin told us what happened."

i chuckle in reply, looking down. "ah, i've became a very pathetic person didn't i?"

"you didn't! why would you say that?" yoongi shouts. clearing his throat, he continued. "you're still the same reni i've known all these years, don't neglect yourself."

"enough of this negative talk! how are the other members doing? oh, and jimin applied here as well." i gave a thumbs up, trying to avoid the topic.

"they're doing well, fine. i supposed. i rarely get in touch with the others, only hoseok. i swear-" he gives a distasteful expression. "-that guy has been bugging me non-stop. i've never been more tired in my entire life."

"since when have you not?" i laughed before realising that i needed to make my way to the bathroom before being late for first period.

"yoongi, where's the bathroom? it's urgent," i waved frantically, my eyes darting towards the direction he pointed.

"you better hurry up, or you'll be late." he smirks. i rolled my eyes in reply before saying my goodbyes and dashed towards the bathroom like my life depends on it.

-

"so you met with yoongi? wow, that gramps actually is smart enough to enter here." jimin laughs gleefully, capturing the attention of the girls.

"i swear, it's your first day here and the girls already have heart eyes for you." i took a bite of my fries.

flicking my forehead, he replied, "don't be silly, you're just imagining things."

he glances across the room, "would you look at that? jungkook already has a bunch of flies around here, and he's enjoying it."

"he's always like that," i say bluntly, ignoring the sharp pain in my chest.

"hey, isn't that yoongi hyung eating alone?" jimin says.

i perk up at his sudden comment, turning backwards. "where?"

the both of us stood up, carrying our trays, we made our way to a familiar black haired boy.

"why are you here?" yoongi groans, not looking up at us.

"ofcourse to give you some company, you old fart." jimin replies, settling down. "you looked lonely."

yoongi laughs in return, putting a spoonful of rice into his mouth. "me, lonely? i'm doing fine, don't worry."

"oh yeah, reni. where's your friend?" jimin asks. i turn my head towards jungkook's table, "apparently she made new friends and doesn't want to leave neither them or jungkook."

"that's why i don't associate myself with people," yoongi cuts in. "it's just too bothersome."

i look up, noticing someone familiar waving to me and mouthing the words, 'meet me in classroom.'