1

You handed the bag of sweets to the costumer smiling brightly and laughing sweetly. You then waved the costumer goodbye. "see you next week Mr. Wang" ( wanted to name him Mr.noodles) "you too Mrs. Ackerman" his noodle like mustache raised as he smiled. Yeah that's right you are Mrs. Ackerman. No man dared to even talk to you let alone 'check you out' after you changed the last name to his. With the exception of Jeager, Mikasa, and them. .  other then that you weren't allowed to have other friends.  Your cafe/bakery  was awfully busy the past month not giving you and levi any time together but you didn't mind, you loved your job yet  wished you were doing something else, but levi said you shouldn't waste your time dreaming stupid things. So you didn't. You had an innocent mind, and heart of a child but the body of a goddess and full grown women.  You moved on to your next costumer keeping that smile of yours. It was Eren Jeager and he blushed a bit at your smile.  He was in his police uniform as he looked at you, you just looked for your husband the County sheriff, chief of chieves. As he sighed noticing you look around.

"(y/n) he isn't here and quiet your pouting you know. . how busy he gets." you stopped pouting as you then tilted your head noticing the pause but shook it off thinking its about the murder case.  you saw the pictures and wished you didn't. You just shook it off then looked at him smiling.

" the usual?" he nodded and began making his french vanilla low fat milk and foam with a light caramel drizzled on top. You then began making the small macaroons as you handed him a small baggy and he paid half price due to the fact you have discounts for those who serve. About an hour later you where in the kitchen Making the dough to the french bread as you felt arms wrap around you as you blushed a bit looking up your husband with innocent (e/c) orbs that shined when looking at him. Your eyes soon met his piercing grey eyes as your body went cold.

" what you staring at idiot?"  you smiled at him and turned to face him noticing the new scent of your husband. 

"did you get new colon?" you sniffed his collar and he pulled away quickly.

"yeah and don't sniff me that's disgusting!" you then looked up at him with a deadpan look and then spoke in a monotone voice.

" so its okay when you sniff me in my sleep. " right as he opened his mouth to question how you know that. " i pretend to sleep to have some peace you know. . . and its kind of creepy" you giggled and smiled brightly as he glared at you pinning you on the wall.

 your face became red as he smirked and leaned up against you whispering in your ear " how about now is this creepy you know you cant resist (y/n)" they way he purred your name in your ear you knew he was serious. You then looked at the dough and pushed him away rushing to the dough quickly it was over flowing. You didn't notice the look on levi's face though due to the fact you where needing the dough and placing it on the oven . Levi then left the kitchen without saying a word. 

" love you too!!" you screamed from the kitchen knowing he was rolling his eyes. Yet little did you know you the were the talk of the town.