2

Its been a month since the incident with Levi in the kitchen. You haven't been sleeping properly since you started staying up late,waiting for levi, and wanting to be a good wife you waited for him. .  You weren't stupid you knew from the start that he was cheating on you. Yet you continued to live out your life with or without a faithful husband, you still worked full shifts everyday since it was the only thing keeping your mind off levi. Even though he helped you build the cafe you it seemed as if he was never there to help you anyways. 

Your costumers started to get an idea that you where staying up waiting for your husband. Their pity soon turned to sorrow. You out of all people you didn't deserve this. They knew you better then you know about yourself. They knew about your fathers suicide after your family went bankrupt and your mother ran away with another man clamming she loved you.  Your father's blood was splattered all over your six year old body as you sat and stared out the window waiting for your mother to come back.  Some neighbors started to notice the lack of activity of in the house and went to check out what happened. They found your door wide open and your body pale as snow almost no pulse. They thought if they touched you they would break you, but you already where broken enough. You were soon taken to the hospital where you barely made it out of there alive and was soon adopted to the doctors family since his wife couldn't  have any kids of her own.

 You where bullied from elementary to high school, but it changed when you meet Levi. He protected you from the world. . . what amde it worth while was that  he was your world. Never have you ever assumed and think he would cheat on you. He  was the reason you where happy and childish. although Levi liked more professional and sophisticated women you where an exception.  Yet, it was all was going to change. Soon after a month of nearly staying up bags began to formed under your eyes but you still looked great,but your body was tired, and you were tired. Your smiles had gotten weak. Mr. Wang knew what was happening but didn't have the heart to tell you. No one did, but it ate all those people's hearts to see you in such a state but it would kill you if they tell you. . and it would kill them to see what happens after they tell you. 

"a-afternoon M-Mr. Wang.  and Mrs. W-Wang." your voice once soft and sweet was now weak and barely audible. Mrs.Wang placed a hand on her heart as she turned away from the sight of you and placed a hand on her husbands shoulder, Mr. wang looked at you with wide eyes.

"what happened to you?" his voice was shaky as he looked a bit pain. 

You smiled as brightly as you can. " . .  i just haven't been sleeping well. Levi has been working late  and i have been staying up later then i should. .  sorry if i had worried you Mr and  Mrs wang." he had a pained face a forced a fake smile. As Mrs. wang left to the bathroom seeing tears fall down her face you looked at him worried " is she alright?" He smiled softly at you you where always so kind and gentle no matter how much you've been through you always put others first.

"(y/n)" you hummed in response and looked at him once more.

"how about you go bring Levi some of your yummy rose like chocolate candies you make and me and Mrs. Wang will take over till you come back?" your eyes went wide as you smiled with sparkling eyes of child.

" Arigatō gozaima shita !!" (thank you very much) You bowed and hurried off to the kitchen to make the small rose like snacks for your husband. He sighed and had a face or remorse like someone had just died in front of him.

~when you get to the station.~

You where on the lobby , or fist floor of the building. The first person to see you was Horse face. You giggled weakly a bit as you remember the nickname Levi gave him. He nearly choked on his donut when he saw you. He felt his stomach drop as he saw how weak you looked. You didn't want to have small talk with him as you didn't want your husband a lecture about how he shouldn't keep you waiting that late.You asked for a visitor pass as you noticed his hesitation.

"the elevator is broken. .  i don't think you want climb all those stairs. . " you smiled at him feeling a bit like you wanted to puke you sighed softly, but smiled softlly at him.

" i would for Levi." You walked up the stairs holding onto them for support as he reached for the phone and ended up dropping it

 "sh*t" he struggled more. You only climbed and climbed. on the last floor of step you could hear the officers talk in the building. You where on the middle step as you heard Eren's and  Mikasa's voice. You felt heavy as you felt exhaustion hit you all at once. You fell about twenty steps down as you called for levi weakly. The noise of your fall was heard and did not go unnoticed by your friends as they rushed down to only see you. The chocolate flowers where scattered as blood poured out of you like your blood was a damn of water waiting to explode They went into shock as they held their breath. what was levi doing? spending his day off with his girl. . . and its not you.

~levi~

"will you marry me?"