9

Sometimes you cant let go 

of  whats making you sad

 because it was the only thing. . .

 that made you happy.

William sighed and ruffled your hair. holding you close you held onto him crying.  his heart his body his mind just stopped. feeling the crystal tears fall from your eye onto his shirt and arm made him hold you a bit tighter. one you were one not to cry in front of any one. . . you were strong you were the strongest person he has ever seen.

'shes. .  shes crying. . . ' his eyes went wide as he stared at you. 'she never cries. . . i she. .  i dont know anymore. . this isnt the girl i know! she would never scar her arms. . . she wouldnt cry in front of me. .'  

as he held you and your silent cries for help. if only william made his move earlier instead of later then you and him would have a family. have something greater then this he wouldnt have made you cry he would of only made you smile.

flash back:

last of highschool. . . your pov

I kept to myself as i made way down the halls. rubbing my arm i nervously held onto books. people dodged me in the halls like i was a disease or virus. levi waved at you as you gave a weak smile and waved back and continued your way out of school. ever since you befriended levi a band of girls began harassing you.. doing things like taking your clothes and throwing them out as you would call william to your rescue. i began advoiding them as much as possible. i was going to meet william at the front gate like we usually do but i was soon stopped by a blonde cherry lip gloss girl. . . everytime i got near her slutty perfume i nearly choke i just wanted fresh air something i can hold onto and count on to take my breath away. i sigh and look up at her and gave her a crooked smile.

'hi petra ' you look over her and sees her friends 'and urm. . friends . . ' you sigh and look up at her 

'do you honestly think you have a chance with him? he is just your friend because he pittys you. ' you stopped her there.

'just get it over with today . . i have something to do when i get home. . ' she smirked as her friends surrounded me. . everything after that was the same old my nose bleeding till petra had the final kick to my face. . heh. i smiled to myself as i felt the pleasure from hit after hit. till a rough husky voice cut it off that startled you more then the girls surrounding you.

'L-levi' petra squeaked out as i sat there staring out the ground.

'you should get your slutty friends out of here and leave before i beat the sheet out of you and your idiotic friends.'they left without hesitation with out leaving me a nasty look like i'm going to ruin your life look. .. i mean who knew they would. . . anyways here i am embarrassed about having him save me i kept my look at the ground. tapping my finger. he broke the silence

'ah~ baka-chan you are so messy . . . i like it better when you are looking at me. . .' he lifted my face up to make me look at him as he smirked and wipped my lips with his thum. by then my eyes where teary but i blinked it away. . i wasnt fast enough.  he saw right through it and gave my lips a slight small passionate kiss as he pulled away looking for a reaction from me and he got it. . . he chuckles softly.

'you'll be fine' he helped me up and asked me out of course i agreed and we hugged to settled it.  he held me tightly as he smirked at william with your favorite chocolates and flowers. . only a few moments earlier you would of been his. .   levi smiled and mouthed 'i won' as william had tears drop from his face to the ground. . if only you knew you were a beat from the beginning. .  you still dont know i guess you'll never know. . .

Present:

 you were breathing heavily as you had your eyes closed.

'im so pathetic. . .but ill be fine' he looked at you as you stared at him and smiled.