7

You had no where to go. you had no where to be. you had nothing left. you ended up driving till you ran out of gas. you stared at the starry night you broke down crying. that's all you could do. that's all you could do. you screamed you cried you just wanted to be okay again. you just wanted to be okay. you covered your mouth. this is the hardest thing anyone would watch. you felt a pain in your chest. it was throbbing it was lump in your throat it was how you felt you but never felling full. there's nothing left. 

"i had lost my child. .i lost my husband. . . " you chocked on your words through the sobs."and i lost myself." you cried yourself to sleep that night. 

Levi:

After his fit he felt rage punching the picture frame opened wounds on his knuckles. He felt like he couldn't breathe. He just looked for anything anything that you may left behind. He walked into the room. He doesn't know if its still ours or if its just . . his. he didn't want to be alone again. He just know wonder if you where still having those dreams or if you where sleeping at all. He sat on your side of the bed as he smiled and cried looking at your side.

"remember when you got so upset with me because i would fall asleep first and end up sleeping on your side" he chuckles coldly "or the time you were sitting here with me and you told me about our child. . . and remember how the birth nearly killed the both of you. . . and you sat here crying . . you didn't cry in front of me though. . I had to wait till i had gotten home early and you where crying . . .you . . you lied to me one to many times. . you stupid brat. . HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!" he looked at your pillow blankly as he began laying down slowly. .sniffing the pillow he smiled as he closed his eyes. He sighed and frowns feeling the cold empty room takes its toll.

"you lied. . " He got up and raced out the house. he didnt care who saw him in this mess. his hair tattered his knuckles bleeding.  He had went house to house to see if you were there or not. All said no. he didn't sleep that whole night you where in his thoughts. you where the only one he wanted at the moment. 

he finally came to Eren's house as Eren well. .  was getting lucky with four eyes. He opened the door. Looking at levi his eyes went wide.

"whoa what happened to you?" levi ignored the question looking over eren's shoulder trying to see if you where there. 

"is (y/n) here?" his voice was low and strained a bit. then eren started connecting the dots and laughed coldly.

"we told you. . we all told you and you didnt listen to us. i am glad she finally did. .  " before he could continue he was slammed into the wall.

"where the duck is she!?" he looked up at eren with sorrowful and angry eyes.

"i dont know. . ." he shoved levi away pushed him out."and if i did know i wouldn't tell you. .  you nearly killed her twice. ." he slammed the door in his face as levi got up from the ground and banged on the door. 

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR EREN WHERE IS SHE" He banged on the door causing bruises and cuts on his hands nothing happened he banged one last time before walking away he tried every house and every block he even knocked on wills house he sighed and sat on the curb. . He rubbed his face and walked back home. His OCD began to kick in as he cleaned for the rest of the night till his fingernails bleed. he took a shower hoping you would just come back. when throwing away something he noticed the present wrapped up neatly hidden in such a secret place he picked it up as it read in perfectly un-perfect handwriting. He smiled and felt a string in his heart. 'happy anniversary from your brat'  he opened it carefully and stared at it blankly. . It was the pregnacy test you forgot to throughout after that day. .