3

Some common sense finally hit your beloved friends as an ambulance was finally called. You had cracked a rib and split your head, it hurt like a bish, but your mind was in heavenly bliss as you went through your memories between you and Levi.

  You replayed moments of the wedding and how he looked at you. His eyes never left you and it was like that through out the whole wedding. When you got to the honeymoon it was childish, loving, playful, and a little rough. you both have tried and tried, until you were finally pregnant. You both where so ready to bring the baby into the world. . . but when you lost the child during birth. . . you lost your way, you lost everything, levi took it hard when you lost the child, but you both lost each other even though you where cuddling while you where crying. You both dont want to admit it but you blamed yourself and he blamed you.

Horse face was surprised to see the paramedics rush into the building. Using the elevator they rode to the top floor and began down the stairs they pushed your friends away and place a neck brace on you as they checked for more injury seeing if they could feel a pulse. everything was slow mow for them. You know when something happens to the good character and all color drains from the scene moving to black and white and all you could hear is heavy breathing. . It was one of those moments.  Your friends wondered what you where doing here and why you where walking up all those steps. . Mikasa knew that you probably doing something nice for your pathetic, low life husband. She was going to beat the crap out of your husband. Your body was carried out of the building as horse face was as pale as ghost as he saw you on a breathing tube to only feel his blood run cold when he saw your group of friends to have their glare at horse face.  

"my office once we come back. . and call Levi. . . tell him that his FAITHFUL wife is waiting for him at the hospital and not at home."Eren was hyped up, furious, sorrowful, but most of all ready to have the talk with you. 

~Levi~

"what you mean marry you?" Levi exclaimed as he looked down at his secretary's nude body on his. ( that's right reader~chan . . Petra asked him to marry her)

" i mean exactly that. . If your wife cant make you scream and plead like i do then why marry her. Besides she's just that brat in our way taking it public." Levi nodded leaning into his bed . . your and his bed. . .he sighed and rubbed his hand down her body. "besides i recall you calling her a stupid slut my love." What he felt for Petra wasn't love but it was lust. lust . .  one of the deadliest sins ever. one of those sins that can never be forgive.  Right as he started to kiss down her neck his phone began ringing but he continued on. Again it rang. Over,and over, and over, till he finally answered the 22nd time.

"WHAT!?" he screamed into the phone thinking it was you he sat up on the bed. "WHAT IS IT CANT YOU SEE IM BUSY!?" horse face trembled and spoke out.

"its (y/n). .  Your FAITHFUL wife wont be home tonight. Don't expect her back tomorrow either the waiting is over." he hung up and sighed deeply wiping his eyes. "you're so  mean (y/n) . . so cruel. ."He leaned into the seat. As for levi he could only hear the ringing of the phone. It seemed as if life just stopped. 

-(y/n)-

Your arms once covered in medical tape was now exposed to the doctors. (Now remember this town was small and everyone knew everyone.) Everyone just stared at you're exposed arms and carved into them was. . .

"You'll be fine."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ there is more.