15

~your p.o.v~

"that was the last thing i remember after being released out of the hospital i was all alone. . . i had no one" i  looked up from the grey table.

"what about William didnt you still have him?" the therapist spoke looking at you with glossy eyes.

"Being in a coma for a few months was enough for him to kill himself. i was told after two days of waking up. He had hung himself and wrote a few notes but it is never really the same."

"and your friends?"

"do i look like i have any left? where are they now? two of them now live out their lives with three children. while i can bare no more children.  I sit here and wait."

"what do you wait for?"

"the day i will never be forgotten."

" but the whole town knew you everyone adored you?  how can something change so quickly?" I smiled and looked up at her. 

"well it starts with a boy and a girl who has been wronged her life. gradually time  passes and it goes by in seconds. the one thing you took for granted soon vanishes quickly. You could never have the perfect family you wanted you only have three dead children all you never seen but you saw on small photos given by the doctors for you, you carried them till it was their time, every painful late nights because of those little monsters where worth it. i knew i would be a better mother then my own but god gave you other plans. Your husband hates you for every little mistake and when he finally has you back in his arms he dies protecting you. your best friend hanged himself because of you. word gets around in small towns, everyone begins giving out pity. "

". . ." the therapist went quiet and wiped her eyes. "how. .  did you end up here?" i smiled looking up at her. 

"i died with them. i died with Levi, i died with my children, i died with William." i began laughing in my straight suit as she left and i once again began speaking. "every day is the same. walking the halls broken and . . .  tortured. we walk the halls with no soul purpose. our medical trays with pills we take just to numb the shit they put us through. blood leaks through the new bandages. if others are lucky they kill themselves. we are human none the less we are treated like animals something you poke at. i am (y/n) and i thank you for listening my story. . . just please don't forget me." the doctor walks in with the pills for the last time. 

~The End~