8

you woke up slowly as you groaned a bit uncomfortable. realizing where you are you sighed and called one of your employees to tell them they would have to open up shop without you.  You then called a tow truck to lead you to a nearby gas station you cleaned yourself up as much as you could. you felt a bit more light. like everything was going to get better and you hoped it did you really did.  AS you waited for the truck to come and take you to your destination you saw your phone get blown up as you groaned looking through the texts . Leo was the most you had blocked levi's phone number and his friends numbers as well just in case levi tried contacting you. you felt guilty about the way you left him. Closing your eyes you took a shaky breath. Trying to convince yourself that you where okay and you dont him. 

"you don't need him . . ." your voice was small and weak as you tired so hard to keep everything okay for you. the truck had came as you smiled at the trucker person giving him the pay as you filled your car up with gas and drove back to town looking at the empty road a tune came to mind.

"lines oh-oh there;s these things called lines and i said i don't care but maybe i might" you hummed the tune as you parked the car in the back as you lifted up the fake rock taking the key you unlocked the house closing the door again you walked down the hall into the room to see him sleeping you smiled a bit and crawled into bed with him as you rested your head on his chest snuggling into his warmth. As he wrapped his arms around you without realizing. 

Levi pov:

he slowly opened up his eyes he had never felt this low . . .since his friends death. He looked for you but you weren't there to be seen he sighed and turned to his side looking at the pregnancy test he sighed and groans.

"Duck!" he rubs his face and sinks into the bed more before he finally gets up and gets ready he looked like crap. bags formed under his eyes as he splashes water over his hawt smexy. . . i mean normal totally unattractive face.  he saw someone pass the door as he rushed out the room thinking it was you.

"(y/n)???!!!" he called out breathing heavily he slumped as he walked to the bed,and began cleaning from there.

back to you:

falling back to sleep you felt warmth your chest rose and dropped slowly he stared at you in awe for a few moments till he finally felt pissed at you for breaking into his house and crawl into his bed by doing this he kicked you off his bed as you groaned as you rubbed your head. 

"god william your so rude. . " you just laid back down and sighed.

"im rude!? you shouldnt be talking you broke into my house and nearly sexually assaulted me!" ( we all have that friend that consideres everything rape) 

"honestly just looking at you is like sexual assault to my eyes. " you smiled a bit as he laughed a bit and helped you up you groaned louder. he stopped laughing and laid you down as he laid next to you. 

'so you finally left him?" you looked at him and frown.

"how did you know?" 

"i know you " he ruffled your head like a child as he spoke in a low voice "besides that bastered came to see if you where here and nearly killed me because of your stupid face" he joked to see what you would do. nothing was all he got he sighed and got up. "ill go make us some breakfast "

"im not hungry. . ." you yawned softly and kept a blank expression. You thought for a moment ignoring williams ranting when he says you should eat at times like these since blah blah blah it didnt matter to you. "william" you said his name softly. this made him stop his ranting as he looked at you.

"yeah?' 

"i want to divorce levi. . . and since your the best lawyer. . .and well the only lawyer i know . . . i know and you always win at arguments. .  i want to hire you to help me. . " your voice was like a broken doll Williams eyes went wide as his heart free and excited he hid it well since he is a lawyer . . lying scums. . .. He knew you genuinely loved him (levi), william hugged  you he sighed. 

" you dont have to pay me ill do it for free since this is a hard time " you didnt hear any word he said as you closed your eyes.

"will i be alright. . . levi why. . why did you have to do this? did you care? did i even matter to you!!!!???? . . . you said well be fine that's the first ducking thing you said to me . . . youll be fine."  being pulled from your thoughts where william shaking you 

"you okay?" 

"yeah ill be fine."