11

You didn't look back this time. i guess it was a small victory for you. you sighed and kept looking forward blankly. william seemed tense his muscles showed off a bit as you blushed a bit as some thoughts popped into your mind as you looked away. he was really the greatest person you have ever met. . . he was always there for you, you just wished you could repay it.  the car stopped as he sighed.

"ill never be him will i?" he broke the silence, but when you looked over at him you tilted your head.

"be who" his hair covered his eyes as he grew a bit more intense. 

"levi. . . " his voice shook a bit as you tensed up but with worry and your beautiful (e/c) orbs went wide and you placed a hand on his shoulder.

"why in the world would you want to be him?!" he clenched the wheel.

"because you love him. . . "there was a long silence till you found the right words to say.

"i . . . i dont l-love him anymore."

"dont give me that bull crap (y/n). . . we both know you do.  you keep calling him in your sleep. . .i just dont understand why you love him and not me?"

"but i do love you. . . you know that right."

"but you only see me as a brother. . . i want to be seen as your best friend, lover, and faithful future hubbie. . . i know everything about you. . .but youre so oblivious to my feelings it hurts. . . " he began driving again as you looked up at him with teary eyes. 

"i had no idea."

"you usually dont. . ."

"thats a bit mean to say especially since you just confessed your undying love for me."

"undying is a strong word, i think its dying at the moment." he smiled and pulled up at his house.  you pouted and he kissed you softly with his eyes closed as your eyes went wide and you freaked out a little in your mind as your face became the brightest shade of red there was. as he opened his eyes he smiled, pulled away, and ruffled your hair.  he soon got out of the car leaving you wide eyed and shocked as he laughed a little. after a bit you got out of the car still blushing but you couldn't help but feel a bit light heart. he locked the car and walked inside feeling a stupid after doing that. as you sat down he sat next to you.

"hey. . . about what happened in the car i want to-" you kissed him right there and than. you had your eyes closed head tilted and well he kissed back. he could be your new levi. . . . but in the back of your minds you both knew that you still loved levi. you guys soon made love that night but was interrupted with a text from four-eyes that she is prego. you soon began blushing as he kissed down your neck and pushed your phone away making you moan and continue your activities.    

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i apologies that it is short but i plan on continuing.