5

"MY FAULT WHAT THE DUCK (trying to keep it clean )ARE YOU TALKING ABOUt!!?"anger completely over take him. his fault ? no he was here with petra he had not laid a single finger on her. 

"are you happy? You fianlly almost kill the only girl that knows you, the only girl that cares for you? I hope you realise that she is going to leave you and when she does she is going to find someone better."

"STOP JOKI-. . ." the beeping of the phone was only heard as he rushed to the hospital but before he did he felt a soft hand on his.

"sttttttaaaaaayyyyy please. .  we where just getting started.' she had sat up and pressed her body against his bare back as his. he zipped his pants and sighed.

"i cant my annoying wife got herself into trouble again." he kissed her cheek and put on his shirt. "you should leave before anyone sees you." he cleaned up their mess and hoped into his car making sure she left before he left to the hospital getting the look of  judgment  by the doctors and nurses some giving the stare of death others disappointment.  when given your room number he felt a sudden guilt and worry. You were his wife he entered the room to only be angered to see the man he hated more then horse face. that man could ruin everything for him if he was to spill the hot beans about petra. Your best friend. the one and only William. he was extremely pissed with him. . he was holding your hand and it wasnt the regular hand hold it was the way levi should be holding your hand. that's where he should sitting not will! william got up with tearful eyes that were now dried. 

"how can you show your face after this" William didn't hold back as he has been holding back since you two went on the first date. William was the one she had called every single night while waiting for levi. he was the one she called to talk to about her day,job, simple things. Never had levi once ask her how she was feeling. William was the one who the doctors called instead of levi since they knew he was fooling around.  yet, all levi could do is look at you to be only pushed by will. 

"answer me. who the hell you do think you are." he was taller then levi and no doubt they where equally fit but levi would win hands down.

"im trying to see my ducking wife i suggest you move."

"Your wife!? your wife? what type of man allows his wife's health to deteriorate while he gets a sucky sucky for bucky from a hoe! " that got him pissed bringing up petra at in this situation while you are in the room you could wake up any moment now from the yelling. looking at will with the look of death he felt an empowering strength over come him as he slammed will on the wall by the collar.

"oi! we will never ducking speak about 'her' when (y/n) is in the room. in fact i what i do to MY wife and with other women is none of your concern you lil sheet. "it's true petra wasn't the first girl he had cheated on you with, but she was the most active.  he heard groaning as he let go of will and looked over to you and moved to your side with a blank expression like he was tired of you being in his sight. you opened your eyes slowly everything was blury you wiped your  eyes to only smile looking at william not noticing levi next to you. 

"h-hi will." your voice was broken it still was soft but it was broken you had nearly finished crying with william. he looked at you with that look and that's when you knew you had lost your baby. .  the baby that you wanted and tried and tried for over and over for. you lost your baby boy. . you began crying as levi cleared his throat a bit and you mouthed something to will and this did not go unnoticed by your husband, will gave you a nod and left, to levi his relief. you turned and looked at levi and smiled like you where never crying but the tears still fell down your cheeks.  he was annoyed a bit and wiped away the tears 

"stop crying you brat" you pushed his hand away. with every touch it was ache of pain in your whole body. every time you see him you seem to die a little more.  he studied you a patched up head a small forced smile on your face but he would of never guessed and your arms wrapped in medical tap soaked in blood. you looked blankly at the door.

" care to explain what happened." his voice was low and getting the tint of annoyance. 

" i forgot to take my pills. . . i heard you had caught the murder. .  im proud of you. . " he shivered at your cracked voice. you closed your eyes. . silence that's all that was left. you cried quietly only allowing tears to fall but you kept quiet and pretended to sleep. your mistake. .  and just like that he left back to that hoe. .  he was questioned by the doctor who wanted a talk with him. He didnt stop he continued back to her.