4

"you'll be fine. . "

Those words left Eren's mouth as if it was the most hideous, outrageous, and the deadliest thing in the world. Tears filled the emergency room. You where the town's role model, gem, and flower. .  The news traveled faster about your 'you'll be fine.' then the cheating. The doctors where close friends of your dead adoptive father. They soon had it wrapped and cleaned for public eye. . 

Time was slow for everyone, everyone but you yet hours went on hours. You finally felt a relief of everything. Everything. . it was a lot of things but you didn't mind. You could only lay there with a peaceful sorrowful face. no visible tears where  seen but it scared your arms. You're an adult you may not act like it but you where. And hell you weren't the greatest with understanding your feelings or accepting them but you knew craving those words into you wasn't worth it. Yet, it was a relief.  Levi would cross your mind from time to time. You could only wonder if he was holding your hand when or if you wake up. ( the fate of you rests in my hands reader~chan) 

Levi might of called you over 20 maybe 30 times before trying to get a hold of eren. The man who was there not levi. Four eyes had gotten the news and rushed over by your side next to her future lover, husband, and soul mate. Everyone had a bet on it even Levi bet on it.

 So how it be easy on you? well it wasn't they must think its easy but really your breaking piece by piece. I mean its a small town and word gets around  . . Everyone's careless and must not think i can hear them talking about your mess. . I just hope the baby is okay from that fall. . ( yeah reader~chan forgot to tell you . . SURPRISE) Yeah your baby and his. .You haven't told anyone yet. You planned on breaking the news at the office party for new years. yet, these are just your random childish thoughts. 

your hand moved and place it on your stomach. This did not go unnoticed by your freaky four eyed monster friend who is a surgeon. (she just seems like a surgeon or one of those people who works with corpse) She asked for a pregnancy test to be done and it came back positive. The room went into a buz as they found about it. Eren, Miska, and four eyes where just excited and worried and pissed for not being told this by you or Levi. More reasons why Eren was going to kick his ass.  Eren picked up his phone seeing that it was Levi..

Eren:"hel-" 

Levi:"where is she!?" 

Eren: "where is who?" he was calm and collective as he walked out your room not wanting to disturb you." i thought you where with that 'girl'"

Levi: "dont fucking do this right now! where the Hell is she!" he was driving looking around. He completed trashed your house looking for you.

Eren: " do you know where she is because of you?" 

Levi:" dont play stupid i already told you this! I DONT KNOW!" eren laughed coldly at this and leaned up against the wall.

"she is at the hospital and its all your fault."

________________________________________________________________________________ author~chan is sick ill continue when  i can