new friend's

Y/n p.o.v:

???:"what are you smiling at?" a voice suddenly spoke.

I jumped a little to see
Jungkook!

'the heck is he doing that for' i thought as i faced him.

Jungkook:"did I scare you" He said with a slightly impressed tone.

Me:"no I just got startled." i said as i defended myself.

Jungkook:"what are you wearing" he said looking at me up and down.

Me:"cant yo-- (RING)" the bell rung interrupting my sentence and signaling for class to start.

I didn't care to be late until I remembered I have to be "GOOD".

Me:"I'm going to class fast" I said as i left quickly.

I went to towards the classroom to see Jimin outside of the room as i was walking closer.

Me:"what are you doing?"
Jimin:"im waiting for our names to be called"
[author.note- i changed it to 'our' people calm down grammar corrector people who correct my bad grammar im only (was) 12 and idc bout grammar *or spelling*]

Me:"ohh" i said nodding my head.

The teacher finally said out names and Jimin and I entered the classroom.

Teacher:"hello I'm Ms.Kim your homeroom teacher, can you two please introduce yourselfs"she said as she smiled.

I nuged Jimin's arm so he can introduce himself first.

Jimin:"(sigh) hello,I'm park Jimin but call me jimin" he winked as he finished ,a couple of girls were heard as soon as he did that.

I scrunched my nose as i cringed because of jimin before inroducing myself.

Me:"hii~, my name is min y/n please take care of me" I said with a fake smile cringing at myself.

Every boy started to whistle and clap out of no where.

Ms.Kim:"ok ,Mr.park you can sit with jia and y/n with  Jaebum, please can you raise your hands" she said gesturing both of students.

They both raised their hands.

I went to where the teacher told me to sit.

Jaebum:"wow y/n seems like were seat mates" he said smiling again.

Someone then barged in the room.

It was Jungkook.
I wasn't suprised he was the son of a mafia anyways.
The teacher didn't care probably because she knew he was son of a mafia and didnt want to get in trouble or the teachers just that lazy.

He sat next to a girl who he seemed to be annoyed with the minute he sat down ,cause the girl seemed clingy to him.

I then turned my head facing the teacher dozing off not hearing what was being said.

Time skip:

It was time to go to are next class.
The bell already rung and I was at my locker.

I grabbed my books and stuff when someone pinned me to the wall making me drop my books.

'well ohh shit' i thought.

I looked up to see a guy.

???:"hello princess"
Me:"hi,what do you want?"

I said pretending to panic.

???:"I want you"

He said looking at me up and down licking his lips making me disgusted.

Me:"please get off me" I said with a trembling voice pretending to be scared because that was my only option for the moment.