crackhead 🤪

....
Wednesday (days later)
Y/n POV
7.26 am

"YESS BITCH!1!"

"FUCK IT UP!!"

"NOT IN MY KITCHEN!"

"YESS IN YOUR KITCHEN!"

My figure stayed seated in my seat as I saw the boys all running around, Mostly the 3 youngest and the oldest.

I fed myself a spoonful of cereal as I looked over at jin kicking Jimins ass as he tried to twerk. I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"Right in front of my salad-" I earned a smack from taehyung ,right in the back of my head.  I pursed my lips and slowly turned around to face him. "Excuse yOU" I said to him as I had my spoon in my hand, swinging it around like a wand.

He smacked that aswell ,dropping it to the floor. My jaw fell as I stared at my spoon that was now on the floor. "How dare-"

"I'll get you another one." He quickly dashed to a drawer with utensils in it.

"Mmhhm" I hummed as he returned with a spoon in his hand. I snatched it from his grasp and turned around continuing to eat my cereal.

The atmosphere in the kitchen calmed down a bit ,making me eat peacefully in silence. "Y/n-"

"their goes my silence" I cut off Jimin.

"gEez, way to be rude." He said acting offended. 

"Sorry" I replied. He sighed as he scooped up some cereal with his spoon.

"Have you written your vows." He said as he shoved food into his mouth.

"OH shIT"

"SHES CHOKING "

"SO IS JUNGKOOK "

The boys panicked as they tried to fill cups with water. Hoseok was slapping both our backs trying to get us to stop choking.  "Hurry UPP!" He said hitting harder only making me feel pain.

"Here." Namjoon said as he handed each a cup of water. I chugged it, relief hugging my body. I took a huge breath as I finished the cup of water, no longer choking.

"You okay? " Taehyung asked both of us. I nodded and fanned myself. 

"Didnt know that was gonna be the reaction.." jimin said as he awkwardly and slowly sat back down on his chair. I looked over to jungkook ,his ears colored with red as he looked down at his breakfast. 

"Me neither. " jungkook said.

"Sodidyouwritethem" Jin said fast.

"Huh?" I said.

"Sodidyouwritethem" he repeated the same sentence at the same speed. My Brows furrowed as my mind tried to process what he said. The boys looked confused aswell. One of the boys looked up only to have his mouth in a 'o' shape ,letting us know that he understood what the oldest said.

Namjoon shook his head side to side. He looked at Jin as if he was weird. 

"Just tell them, their not gonna choke again." He said as he rolled his eyes. Jin groaned, his back slouching a bit as if he didnt want to do it.

"Fine." Jin faced the both of us. "SOO... DIDD.. YOUU... WRITEE..THEE.. VOWSSS." He said as if he was flash from zootopia, slowly, like the character but loudly.

A small 'oh' left Jungkook's mouth. I awkwardly sat their ,because I didn't know we were suppose to write vowels.

I barely knew anything about the dude, we didnt even have a real full conversation, how am I gonna write about how much I 'love' him if I dont know him enough to at least write something friendly.

"We were suppose to?" I finally spoke up.

"Yeah ,didn't Jimin or yoongi tell you?" Hoseok said as he raised an eyebrow. I looked over to the two boys ,only to see them have have faces if realization. I glared at them. Jimin just gave me a nervous smile ,while yoongi puffed up his cheeks up, weirding you out.

I raised an eyebrow at yoongi, he just shrugged.

The fuck.

Jimin then smiled until his eyes disappeared, the nervous look gone. Yoongi looked at him and then pouted looking straight at me.

I leaned slightly backwards taking a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

"Ok ,I'm losing brain cells, the longer I'm watching this short interaction." Jin said as he stood up ,his plate in his hands , and walked in the direction of the sink.

We all lost interest in his actions as he turned on the faucet ,meaning he will wash his own dish. "You forgetful WOMEN." Slurping the last of my milk ,I swung my spoon again, the the silver object in the air.

"Did you just call them women?" Namjoon asked ,his face full with confusion.

"I needed an insult." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. I wiped the milk from my upper lip and stood up.

"Women? I-" hoseok cut himself off. "What crack are we all on?" He asked himself. Jungkook looked at the boy and sighed.

"I ask myself that everday." He said patting hoseoks back ,as if he was reassuring him.

"Is that suppose to be a good thing?" Taehyung whispered in namjoons ear ,only to fail , everyone in the room heard it.

"Just act like it." Namjoon said in the same voice tone.

I mentally face palmed myself.

"Well I didnt write my vows , even though our wedding is in like 3 days and since my ass did not know , but let me be honest... " I quickly explained as I placed my plate in the sink. Jin looked offended as I sat back down on my chair, not washing my dish. "Jungkook." I said as I faced the boy trying to look him in the eye ,only to look away right away.

Curse the less confident side of me.

"I don't know you enough to write shicaca." I said ,putting in the word I saw in a meme. I sat their waiting for a answer, only to hear silence. 

"Ok then." Jungkook finally replied. "Let's go on a official date." He said boldly. 

Silence filled the room, jungkooks figure standing up confidently was what their eyes all landed on.

"SHIT !"

"SAY SHICACA"

"NOT A GOOD TIME TAR!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!!"

"OOPS! AUTO CORRECT!"

"WHAT-"

"SHES CHOKING AGAIN ,STOP ARGUING CUTIES."

"STOP FLIRTING! JIN!"

"did Jin just use some teenage slan-"

"IM NOT OLD!"

"ok boomer."

"SHES CHOKING DUMB ASSES !1!"