Victorious secret

......

3rd person pov.
1.53

Y/n dragged Jungkook to the shop ignoring the fact that a boy was entering a place were it's embarrassing for them (the men) to go shopping at.

She needed new under garments and of course she remembered about buying them 'with the totally right people'.

Jungkook just got dragged not caring to look up because he saw people staring at him weirdly as they were walking towards the entrance of the store.

Y/n jumped, a little ,in excitement when she remembered she brought the coupons in her wallet.

'I'm rich but I like saving' she thought to herself since she always saved to at least stay rich for a little longer since she knew it can't always last forever.

They soon entered the store, with Jungkook to lazy to look up and y/n looking at the cute designed bras.

She let go of his wrist and started to search for her size.

Jungkook felt the warmth that was in his wrist leave and looked up.

He widened his eyes as he saw a something in front of his eyes with panties and a bra he stepped back and slowly looked around the whole store to see lots of girls and many panties and bra's.

Jungkook thought it would be his dream to see this but instead he turned out shy and tried to find y/n to hide behind in embarrassment.

The more he looked around the more he blushed.

He couldn't be seen here by any one of his classmates or any one at least.

He was lucky that a sale was going on and there were many cute designes So the girls didn't really notice him.

Y/n was looking at a couple panties that were her favorite color.

Jungkook just speed walked towards her with his head down so no can recognize him.

As soon as he reached her he hid behind her.

Y/n:"What the-- what are you doing Jungkook?" she said looking at the flustered boy.

Jungkook:"WHY did you bring me here?!" he asked in a whisper scream.

Y/n:"I asked you and you basically said yes so~~"

Jungkook:"you should have told me What the store was about!"

Y/n:"You should have asked."
Y/n raised a eyebrow.

Y/n:"Wait dont you See panties and bras like every month or something." She said crossing her arms.

Jungkook:"NOO!! I'm a virgin."

She widened her eyes.

Y/n:"woah are you lyin."

Jungkook:"I'm a playboy not a fuck boy"

Y/n:"Whatever."

Y/n went back to the panties and rethought of how they might look on her.

Y/n:"Hay Jungkook" she asked the boy that was hiding behind her.

Jungkook:"yeah"

She stepped forward and turned to him.

Y/n:"do You think these look good on me?" she said holding them againts her hips.

Jungkook blushed but y/n didn't notice as she was trying to figure out if they were good enough.

Jungkook:"you know what I'm leaving this store." he said running to the entrance and exit.