Yikes

.....
Friday
6.36 AM
Y/n pov.

I was already awake for school and didnt know what to do.

Of course my other option was to get ready for school ,but i dont feel like it.

I already missed my second day at a new school and couldnt miss my third. Especially when i have buisness to attend to ,that involves the school.

I got up knowing that yoongi would come and tell me that its time to leave before reminding me to get ready.

I got up and went to the restroom to take a shower ,walking lazily taking my time. School starts at 8:30 so i dont really have to be in a hurry.

I locked the door of course not wanting a other incident like the one jimin had with me when I was showering.

I turned on the water waiting for it to turn a bit warm. As I waited I took off my clothes fast cause apparently the incidents can still happen even with the door locked.

I touched the water hoping that it was warm , so i could quickly take the shower. I smiled at myself when it was just right.

I got in and started to clean my self.

.....

I finally turned off the water as it was becoming warmer than intended.

I looked out in the bathroom scanning the room everywhere.

"Where the fuck is my towel?" i muttered to myself in disbelif as i thought that i might have left my towel in my room.

I sighed.

The fuck no , im not walking to my room naked to get a towel. I thought to myself .

I sighed again in worry. I started to come up with every single bad situation that can happen if i came out of this bathroom naked.

I slid down the cold wall but not touching the floor with my bum.

As i looked in front of me i saw a drawer. I smiled as i knew it might be my only hope to going to the room safely. Of course the room was connected to your bathroom but many people tend to barch in whenever they want to.

I quickly took a short leap in front of me and grabbed the handle.

Finally no more nakedness(?)Is that even a word? I should stop thinking and open the cabnet y/n!

I opened the door to be met with shampoos and a couple boxes of pads.

I groaned while slamming the cabnets.

"Ughhhhh does life hate me or something. " i whined as I stood up started to jump up and down like a child at the store having a tantrum.

???:"y/n? Where are you?" I heard a voice as a creak from my room door was also heard.

"OMG YOUR MY SAVIOR. GET ME A TOWEL." I said as i pounded on the door lightly but hard enough for the person to know that im here ,cause you didnt want to break any doors.

???:"umm.... Ok....." i heard shuffling as i leaned my back against the door.

???:"where are the towels at?" the person said again.

"Its in the cabinet that is just below my Moon lamp." i said calmly for ones without any sort of panick in it.

I would figure out who the person is but then i would regret asking them for help ,but i need it right now.

I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I got off of the door ,stepped back a little and unlocked it opening a small crack but enough for a towel to come through. A hand soon came out of the tiny entrance with the towel in their hand .

I smiled and took it ,the hand quickly leaving.

"Thank you" I said with a smile as i quickly wrapped my body around the towel now ,not exposing my woman parts.

I opened the door more to get out of there.

I was now in my room i closed the bathroom door and started to aim for my clothes which were in the other side.

Thats when i remebered the other person. I looked to my right to see them awkwardly stand in my room.

"Ohhh... Jungkook" I said also a bit awkwardly.

"What are you doing here? And at this hour?" I said trying to sound casual.

Jungkook:"Well ...i came to pick you up and just wanted to see if you were awake." he said as he was avoiding to look at me.

Ohh right i Dont have clothes on. Well only a towel.

I quickly went to my walk in closet and grabbed my things ,i left them in a small table in the closet before going to tell jungkook to get out.

"Jungkook" you said walking out searching for him with still just a towel on.

Jungkook :" yeah, what is it." he said still avoiding to look at you.

You smiled as you saw a tint of pink in his ears.

"Can you leave my room, i have to change." i said tilting my head a bit to the side.

Jungkook:" of course ill leave now." he said quickly going towards the door.

As he left he closed the door and i dashed towards it to lock it.

"Yikes i didnt think he could get shy." I said with a cheeky grin on my face.

I walked back toward to closet to get my clothes again once i already locked the door.

.....