Opening up

Y/n p.o.v:
3:24

School ended and I am now in the car with Jimin on our way home.

Chung ha And Jungkook will meet us there with the rest of the boys and girls. We already told them the address.
Also we all exchanged numbers.

Jimin:" y/n so do you have a boyfriend?" he said with a smirk.
Me:"what? No. Why?"

I said with a confused face.

Jimin:"The boys and I saw you with got7 and Jaebum looked super close to You."
Me:"I only see him as a friend ,and i Dont think he likes me like that " i said weirded out by him.

Jimin:"ok then , who do you have a crush on then?" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

Me:"you" I said and winked at him.

Jimin:"wow y/n" he said knowing I was joking.

Jimin:"no really who do you have a crush on?"
Me:"no one I just have me,myself, and I"

Then Jimin gave up and just drove while I was in my phone.
Minutes later we where there.

My house:

Once we got there we saw the girls and some of the boys outside wait for the door to be opened

Once we got there we saw the girls and some of the boys outside wait for the door to be opened. When I say some I mean Yoongi wasn't there which meant he was inside and to lazy to open the freaking door.

Both of us got out and everyone had a face of relief.

Hoseok:"what took both of you guys so long" he said with a pout.

Me:"you came here to early , we came in time"i said flicking his forhead lightly.

I opened the door and then I told them that they can just explore or go to the gaming room.

While Jimin ,Chungha ,Jungkook and me will practice in the dance room.

Dance room:

Mafia Couple || Jk ff On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara