Non-exsisting ass

.....
3rd person pov.
Wednesday
6.46 pm

Jungkook stood there slowly processing what was going on.

Daniel:"im surprised you came back pretty quickly." he said with a smirk.

Y/n:"its been 2 years stupid." she said with a glare.

Daniel:"dont call me stupid, cause i know for a fact that you dont have a brain." he said as his smirk dropped.

Y/n:"last time i saw you you were being pretty stupid with your theory."
Daniel:"it probably sounds stupid to you because its true."
Y/n:"that doesnt even make sense, of course you wouldn't know since you have no brain."

They both glared at each other with each holding a gun towards each others direction.

???:"drop your toy guns you fools." a voice boomed out on both of them.

Everyone turned their heads towards the voice to see Mr.Min.

Beside him was a man that y/n and yoongi never thought they would see again.

Mr.Kang.

Y/n tensed up as she saw the man right next to her dad.

"What is he doing here? And with my father?" she thought.

The two figures started to walk towards them.

Mr. Min:" are you guys deaf or stupid ,i said put the guns down."

Both put their guns back to where they were before.

Mr.Kang:"Daniel ,what are you doing here? I thought i told you to not interfere with anyone else's deals."

Daniel tensed up a bit and bit his lower lip.

Mr.Kang:"well then, im sorry Mr.Min for the fuss."

Y/n questioned why they were their and what daniel was doing here.

Mr.Kang turned toward y/n's direction, which made her stiffen up a little bit.

Mr.Kang:"well i see your back y/n, I hope you got better and you are not like Daniel over here right now."

Y/n saddened a little as he metioned Daniel, she knew he was feeling some type of guilt and she didnt blame him for what he was doing right now.

Y/n:" yes, I came back 2 years ago."
Mr.Kang:"well its been sad ,I thought you would visit us."
Y/n:"Im sorry I have been so busy these 2 years." she said with a forced smile.

Mr.Kang:"well i do hope you come by one of these days."

The rest of the boys stood their confused about the situation.

Y/n also questioned it, she thought The Kang and Min companies would be at bad terms after the incident 4 years ago.

It looks like all the threats you got were not from the Kang company but from someone else.

Mr.Min ,your dad, interrupted your thoughts as he said that they had to go.

All of you guys bid a goodbye.

Y/n looked up after she gently bowed only to see Daniel a bit closer.

Y/n awkwardly stood their.
Daniel slowly started to lean forward. She just stood Their not knowing what was happening. She soon felt arms wrapped around her.

Y/n jumped a little.

She stopped tensing up when she heard the two words she never thought he was going to say to her. Im sorry.