Mafia enemy

......

3rd person pov:
4:21

Y/n was now awake and Jungkook was asleep.

She was still in her burrito while Jungkook was snuggled against her. She didn't mind since Jimin sometimes cuddled with her,so for her it was the same thing,just a different person.

She was watching Harry potter , since she just picked randomly and the other movie ended.

She was about to scream because her ship just started to sail from the movie, but then felt Jungkook move slightly so she stopped.

Then a hand basically smacked her in the face.

It was Jungkook's hand. She removed the hand slowly trying not to wake him up. She scrunched her nose as she felt a bit of a stink in her face from the slap.

She slowly unfolded herself from the burrito trying not to wake him up,yet.

When she finally did she fell from the bed. A big thud was heard.

She winced a bit and her eyes were closed hoping Jungkook didn't hear that. She slowly got up trying not to make a noise. She quietly walked toward her door wanting to go get some food.

As she was about to open the door she heard a groan. She slowly turned her head hoping it was not Jungkook waking up.

She looked over to see him moveing. She decided to move quickly and go to the kitchen. She opened the door fast and ran out not caring if she closed the door or not. She made it downstairs and saw that the boys were still there with popcorn ,chocolate , candy and soda around them. They were eating peacefully while watching a movie. There were a few crumbs on the floor.

She raised a eyebrow as she was impressed that they didnt break anything. She walked towards them and sat next Jimin ,he was in the couch .

He suddenly flinched a little bit as he felt her head lay on his shoulder.

Jimin:"What are you doing here?"
Y/n:"I live here.....so~"

Jimin rolled his eye's at the girls logic.

Jimin:"well no wonder" he said sarcastically.
Y/n:" then why are you asking? " She said as she looked at him wondering how small his brain was.

Jimin:"I meant to say, where were you?"
Y/n:"in my room..."
Jimin:"have you seen Jungkook?" Jimin asked remembering that they couldn't really find him,but the boys did barley search.
Y/n:"yeah"

jimin:"really? Where is he then?" he asked.
Y/n:"in my bed." she said casually.

Jimin widened his eye's in shock from what she said.
She rolled her eyes and lightly slapped his arm at what he was thinking.

Y/n:"No stupid I didn't have sex with him, he just slept in my bed while we were watching a movie."

Jimin's eyes went back to normal and he sighed.
Jimin:"you scared me there. I thought I was gonna be the one to lose my virginity first."
Y/n:"what ? No I'm gonna be the one ,you don't even have a girlfriend."
Jimin:"you don't have a boyfriend neither ,idiot."

She slapped the back of his head and he groaned as he rubbed the back of his head.

She suddenly heard her phone from upstairs , since She didn't grab her phone on the way.

Someone was calling her. She got up and walked upstairs.

The boys were to interested in the movie to pay attention to her actions.

She sped walked a little as she got closer.
When she finally got there she saw Jungkook sitting up rubbing his eye's.

She quickly went over to her phone and looked at the id caller.