Tables

3rd person pov:

Y/n looked over Jungkook's shoulder to see a Angry Jimin running towards our way.

Y/n:"yeah, your in trouble ,so.......If I were you I would run"

Y/n said looking at Jungkook who now looked confused.

He looked behind him to see Jimin running towards there way.

He immediately started to run as fast as his two legs can take him as long as it's far away from the short man.

Jimin:" HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME BEHIND JEON JUNGKOOK!! COME BACK HERE!!"

Jimin said with his two fist in the air while running.

Y/n shrugged and just skipped to were yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung were playing which Hoseok kept losing.

Y/n:"hello~"

Once they saw me they looked around me.

Taehyung:"Where is Jiminie hyung and kookie?"

He said still looking around.

Y/n:"Making out in a bathroom" I said while looking at the game the Hoseok was losing at.

They all looked shocked.

Taehyung:"OMG JIKOOK IS REAL!!" he screamed and started jumping up and down.

Soon Hoseok started to do the same.

Y/n:"chill , im kidding." she said looking at them confused.

Me:"Jimin is just gonna kill Jungkook"

All them:"ohh "

Then they shrugged and went to a other game that was close by.

~Mean while~

Jimin:"HOW DARE YOU!! I WANTED TO GO ON THAT RIDE!!"

Jungkook was tired of running but kept going cause he knew he was going to die if he let Jimin get him.

Soon the older man slowed down from being tired.

Jimin:"Fine, your off the hook.. For now." he said murmuring the last part.

Jungkook patted his hyungs back.

Jungkook:"yeah in sorry bout that I was just excited" he said still trying to catch his breathe.

They soon walked back to try to find y/n since they left the girl behind.

Jungkook:"Jimin im hung-- oof" he soon felt something hard on his chest.

He stumbled a little.

Jungkook:"What the fu-- oh."

He stopped what he was saying when he saw a girl on the floor looking up towards him.

He helped her up.

Then took a good look at her scanning her from head to toe and saw that she had a mini skirt on and a tight blouse but she didnt have much curves so it didn't impress him.

Jungkook:"oh I'm sorry about that." he said with a charming  smile.

Jimin just looked at his friend disapproving as he knew that he was going to play her.

Girl?:"it's okay I wasn't looking I was looking at the hot bo-- I mean the hot baked over food." the girl say with a hint of blush.

' to easy' thought Jungkook.

Jungkook:"My name is Jungkook, what's your name?"

The girl blushed even harder.

Girl?:"I'm sol" she said while wrapping her hair around her finger and twirling it.