ehhh..you?

.....
Friday
7.57
3rd person pov.

Y/n's eyes slightly widened as she saw the boy infront of her.

She didnt expect him to come any time soon or even talk to her until he actually fully matured.

The door was fully open and she was blocking all of it.

Y/n:"What are you doing here Daniel?" she asked still in a shock state with her mouth open as she finished her sentence.

The boy at the door way chuckled and closed her mouth with his index finger under her chin.

Daniel:" i came to give you a ride to school." he said finishing with a smile.

She raised her eye brows slightly not believing he has changed in a matter of hours since last time he was pointing a gun at her and now offering her a ride to school.

Y/n:"wait.. Dont you go to a private school?" she asked finally realising what was happening.

Daniels grin widened a bit after that showing his smile as his eyes dissapeared.

Daniel:" i moved schools." he said casually.

Y/n:" in one day ?" y/n said immediately after he finished his short sentence.

Daniel:"i actually have been meaning to move for a while." he said softly scratching the back of his neck.

Y/n didnt believe his words. Her thoughts went wild as she thought of possible theories of why he is all of a sudden like this.

'no honey,no . Am i suppose to let him in my life again casually like if nothing happened even though he probably still hates my guts.' she thought to her self.

She sighed as she thought a bit longer.

Y/n:"Fine.. But im about to eat breakfast so wait inside and eat some with me, come on." she said as she stepped a bit to the side to leave him room to come inside.

As daniel was about to take a step forward a other figure stopped his way from coming inside the home.

Yoongi:"not on my watch ,your not coming inside this house hold." he said glaring at him.

Daniels wide smile disappeared and a upset face was shown.

Yoongi pushed y/n behind him as if he was a shield.

Y/n sighed and rolled her eyes.

Y/n:"bitch just let him in." she said with a sigh at the end, her tone with a hint of annoyance.

Yoongi:"why are you here?" he asked daniel ignoring y/n's words.

Daniel:"i came to pick up y/n to take her to school" he said in a proud tone.

Yoongi:"listen here ,i dont know what your trying to do with my sister but Dont you dare--" he was interrupted by a Boy screaming from a other part of the house.

???:"Y/N COME GET YOUR PANCAKES BEFORE TAEHYUNG EATS THEM!!" the voice said.

Taehyung:"WHAT!! Y/N IM NOT GONNA EAT THEM JIN IS LYING." he said with a hint of panick heard.

A loud smack was heard shortly followed by a groan.

Laughs also followed.

Jin:"HAY DONT LAUGH" jin screamed again a smack heard again.

Jimin:"why did you hit me?" he said as y/n can only imagine him rubbing, most likely, his head.

Y/n sighed as she thought of them being idiotic.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and grabbed the door knob pushing toward Daniel trying to close it.

Y/n rolled her eyes and pushed Yoongi lightly ,which still made him move out the way, pulling the door and letting the boy in.

The smile on his face immediately came back and he stepped inside the home.

Yoongi:"HAY ,LISTEN TO ME AND DONT LET HIM IN!" yoongi ,who was now on the floor, screamed at them.

They walked past his figure and went to the kitchen and dining table where the rest of the boys ,along with the food, will be.

As they were getting closer laughter could be heard and someone cleaning the windows.

They both stepped inside the room full of noise only for it to turn quite.

Jimin:"what is he doing here?" he asked as he looked at y/n weirdly then at Daniel with a death glare.

Y/n:"he is going to eat breakfast with us." she said as she was about to sit down.

The boys stared at her in disbelief. They were all there when he pointed a gun at her and they were there when she brought him for breakfast.

Jungkook:"but why are you letting him in here after yesterday." jungkook said as he stood up and pulled you away from him.

Y/n rolled her eyes and pulled herself out of his grip.

Y/n:"just let us eat or were going to be late for school." she said as she finally sat down.

Jin:"hay, keep rolling your eyes and you'll find a brain." he said sternly towards her.

Y/n:"hay ,keep talking smart and hopefully you'll become smart" she said as she glared at him.

Jin gasped and acted offended.

Jin:"RESPECT YOUR ELDERS" he yelled at her.

Y/n sighed as she looked at him with calm eyes.

Y/n:"im sorry jinnie." she said with a slight pout.

Jin widened his eyes not expecting that sort of reaction.

Jimin gasped as he knew what she was trying to do.

Jimin:"she's trying to make you be on her side for Daniel to stay." he whispered loudly.

Y/n stopped and glared at him.

Y/n:"no im not , im just trying to be nice." she slightly whined.

The rest of the boys just looked back and forth at the people as they were waiting for Jin to give them more food.

Jimin:"sure you are , just like you are --" he got cut off by y/n stepping on his foot.

Jimin jumped up and down on one foot as he held the injured one.

Y/n:"lets just eat and speak of this later when we have more time." she said as she went back to her seat and signalled Daniel to sit next to her.

~time skip~
8.17

All of them got out of their cars and started to walk to the main door to go to school.

Yoongi getting off of Daniel's car with y/n and daniel to make sure everything was okay since he didnt trust him.

As they were now inside the building y/n turned toward Daniel and awkwardly stood their not sure what to say.

Daniel:"I should probably go to the office ,you can head to class and hopefully you can be in at least one of them." he said breaking the silence and smiling.

Y/n nodded and waved at him as he went towards the direction of the office.

Y/n turned around only to be met with a hard wall.

She rubbed her nose as she stumbled relieved that she didnt fall to the ground again.

She looked up to be met with a person instead of a wall.

Jungkook:"you have some expaining to do you know." he said as he looked down at her.

Tbc...