The surprise

.....
Friday
1.54
Y/n pov.

A sigh left my lips as i stood up grabbing my backpack and swinging it on my shoulder. A couple people looked up at me as i walked down the middle of the rows of seats.

The teacher bid me a goodbye as I walked out the door. I waved back and closed the door.

I slouched a bit as I walked down the empty halls only a few students walking by once in a while.

I straightened my back as I was walking closer to the exit. I could hear footsteps behind me as I was near the door but chose to ignore them.

"Y/N !" I heard someone yell my name behind me. I turned around to see Jimin with his backpack hanging off his shoulder.

He had a big smile on his face as he walked toward to me. " what the heck are you doing, aren't you supposed to be in class?" I asked as I stopped with my hand on the handle of the door.

"I wanted to see your face" he said, with a sly smile as he was now in front of me. I rolled my eyes and softly punched his shoulder.

"Okay ,really ,why are you here?" I asked as I pulled open the door and start walking outside. He followed close behind me.

"Well I have to drive you to the place where your going to get your dress. " he said as he started walking next to me.

A sudden hint of realization came to my mind.

"Wait where were you ? We have all the same classes..." I asked noticing that he wasn't in that class with me. He puffed up his cheeks with raised eyebrows.

"Uhhh I skipped class cause... I didn't want to go..." he said slowly.

I rolled my eyes and let out a breath. "Your gonna become stupid." I said shaking my head in disapproval.

"Ay leave me alone." He said as he smacked me in the head. I rubbed the back of my head as I felt a slight pain.

"Geez ,why do you hit so hard?" I whined.

"Oh shut it "he said as he walked ahead of me.

I ran slightly to catch up with him.

"Oh, wait ,why isn't jungkook taking me?" I asked recalling what he said earlier to me. Jimin looked at me and had a smirk.

"Well he had to leave early to prepare a surprise for you." He said as he ruffled my hair.

I scrunched my nose and smacked his hand.

"What are you driving me in anyways?" I asked as I remembered that I didn't see jimin driving in his own car but getting a lift with Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Well I called someone to drop off my car " he said as he stopped in front of a certain car. I recognized it to actually be one of his and got on the passenger side of the car opening it and seating my self as I closed the door and buckled up ,not wanting to die.

He did the same and started the car.

I leaned in the comfy seat wanting to fall asleep for a bit ,knowing that my sleep schedule was a little fucked.

My eyes closed ready to sit for a couple minutes before I actually fell asleep. I sat peacefully only the sound of the car engine.

"AHH" I screamed as my ears were met with fully blasted music from Jimins radio.

I looked over to him to see him with a small smile as he looked at the road.

I punched his arm. "Owwwww, ay ,how many time do I have to tell you that I'm driving!" He said rubbing the side of his arm and driving with one hand. I layed against the Seat again and close my eyes.

Time skip

Another sigh left me as we got off the car. “Geez ,of all the people i was chosen to live like this.” I said as I kneeled on the ground my arms expanded.

“Yeah ,I know right, marrying a handsome man that will practically be rich is bad.” He said sarcastically as he looked at me done with my actions. I looked at him with a
bored expression.

“Okay ,whatever , I know what you mean.” I said as I struggled to get back on my feet. Jimin started walking toward the big mall he drove me to leaving me slightly behind. A groan left me as I slowly walked towards my best friend's direction trying to catch up with his short ,but longer legs then mine. He kept walking not looking back at my slow self as i tried to reach him. He already reached the door opening it for himself closing it so it wouldn't be open for me. I groaned and huffed at his childishness as I opened the door for myself.

As i entered i was greeted with cold air and the smell of food. I looked over at my side to see a couple food stands and a few people. Jimin was waiting in front of the door his head looking down as he used his phone. “Ayy , Where are we?” I asked as i did not recognize the mall. He shrugged his shoulders as he looked up to see me. I walked towards him finally having a normal pace instead of walking like a turtle. As i catched up, we finally started to walk together as he was taking me to some place.

“You know what ,i think this is a mall for rich people. “ Jimin said as he was looking around the mall. I nodded ,seeing that there weren't many people and some of them hand expensive brands on them.

“So how do you know where you're taking me?” I asked as I lazily strolled.

“Kook sent me the name of the place. I just looked at it in the map in the entrance” he said nodding along with his words.

“There's a map?” I said confusion on my face. He rolled his eyes .

“geez ,how many more stuff are you not gonna notice” he said as he raised an eyebrow at me. I playfully slapped his arm ,annoyed. He slapped
my head in in return.

“Just hurry up and show me the store” I said as I rubbed the back of my head. He sighed as he started to speed walk. I jogged trying to catch up with him.

The jog came to stop when I bumped into his back making me stumble. “Here we are.” he said with a small smile as he turned my way. I looked up to the sign to see a giant letters ,all in cursive. I furrowed my brows as I couldn't understand what it said.

“What the heck do the words say?” I questioned.

He looked at me with a ‘are you serious’ face.

“It says 'the bride i'll be'. ” I heard someone say behind
me. I turned around to see my ‘future husband’.

“Oh. uhh ...hi.” I said not sure what to say to him. He smiled slightly as he saw how awkward i was.

“Hello there.” he smirked as he replied.

“Hey kook! You
know i'll like to see the surprise as well.” Jimin said as tilted his head a bit to the side. Kook rolled his eyes with a smile forming on is lips.

“I'm not marrying you, so ...No.” he said as he crossed his arms ,the smile remaining and a lifted brow. Jimin pouted a little as he heard from his friend.

“Fine, you brat.” Jimin said as he turned his heel and started walking to another direction. Both Kook and i saw as his figure disappeared from our eye sight. I slowly turned to him not sure what todo. He turned to the direction of the store door and opened it.

“You ready to start looking for you're dress m’lady.” he said as he bowed jokingly. A smile slipped from me and I lifted my non-existent big princess skirt that I didn't have.

“ Well Thank you dear sir.” i said also somewhat bowing playfully.

I entered the shop and my eyes met with white.

"What the-" I said as I cut myself off confused. I turned to look at Jungkook to see if he'll  answer my question. As I was fully turned around I could see his eye brows furrowed a bit. Confusion hit me up a bit more  as I saw his expression.

His expression soon changed and he looked at me with a shy smile. He placed his hands on my shoulder making me  a bit surprised by his actions. He slightly pushed my shoulders making him turn me around.

I looked at the scene in awe as I saw that there was no longer a white wall but something else.

Tbc...