The Mall

3rd person pov.
1.36

The 16 children got off the two vans.

Of course two of the children were sleeping.

Jimin forgot that y/n was sleeping and just left walking next to the group.

Jungkook was last to get off and noticed the siblings sleeping peacefully.

Jungkook:"awww" he said with a smile.

He went next to where his hyung was and stood for a couple seconds watching them sleep as he thought it was cute.

Jungkook:"WAKE UP HYUNG" he said suddenly shaking Yoongi not caring if he would end up dead.

Yoongi:"What the fuck man" he said waking up.

Y/n was deep asleep and didn't notice or hear her surroundings.

Her head fell off yoongi's shoulder ,as he stood up , and landed on the seat his butt was on,the seat being warm.

Jungkook sighed and unbuckled her seat belt and carried her bridal style.

Yoongi:"why didn't you carry me like that instead?!"

Jungkook:"she's lighter than you, actual she's very light" he said pulling her up and down with his arms like if she was weights.

Jungkook:"What the fuck does she eat anything." He said still doing the same thing.

Taehyung:"didn't you See her eat?"

Jungkook:"where did you come from?" he said stopping his actions looking around to see where he was before.

Taehyung:" well ,my mom-- "

Jungkook:"nevermind" he said not wanting to hear anything.

He than carried her ,with Yoongi behind them and Taehyung beside him, to where the rest of the group was.

The group was still walking to the mall , but the mall wasn't that far from where both vans parked.

Jungkook:"you guys take forever." he said passing all of them while still holding y/n.

Jimin then stopped in his tracks when he saw y/n in his arms.

He then noticed that he forgot his bestfriend.

He felt bad but knew you wouldn't know , but he still felt bad.

Jungkook carried her inside now almost everyone watching him carring her in confusion and worrying.

Worring that he is probably kidnapping her or something.

The rest of the group soon caught up to what was happening at the moment with Jungkook and y/n.

Jia:"WHAT are you doing with my baby" she said speed walking next to him.

Jungkook:"she's asleep and won't wake up" he said plainly.

Jia just looked at y/n's peaceful sleeping possesion.

She thought it was the cutest thing ever and took a photo then the rest of the group did the same cause she looked like a baby.

The group then stopped and went back to doing what they were doing before ,except for two people.

Chung ha:"mmmm do you ship it to ?" she said whispering.

Taehyung:"of course I do--" he said speaking in his regular voice but with a bit of loudness.

Chung ha:"sssshhhhh"

Taehyung:"of course I do, their about to get married anyways." he said whispering it this time.

Chung ha:"but I don't think they love each other yet" she said looking at him.

Taehyung:"are you thinking what I'm thinking." he said with a smirk.

Chung ha:"yeah I am." she said smirking.

Chung ha:"we will make them fall in love."
Taehyung:"we will buy Gucci"

They said at the same time.

Chung ha then slapped Taehyung on the back of his head.

Chung ha:"no , we will go with my idea,................then we will buy Gucci"

Taehyung smirked while still rubbing the back of the head.

Then they both looked up and saw that everyone in there group were no longer in their sight.

Chung ha:" where the heck did they go?"

Taehyung:"look a Gucci store!" he said dragging her to the Gucci store hopping she had money because he was broke.

The others were already off shopping ,eating, and looking around the mall.

Jungkook was still holding y/n while walking with Jimin and Yugyeom.

Jimin:"do you want me to wake up Y/n for you?"

Jungkook:"it's okay ,she's actually very light." he said repeating the actions he did earlier.

Yugyeom:"really can I hold her"

Jungkook hesitated to give her to him like a little boy forced to share his favorite toy.

Yugyeom:"woah she's like a feather." he said doing the same actions Jungkook did.

Yugyeom:"actually it feels like air."

Jimin:"really? Let me carry her. She never let me carry her."

Yugyeom gave her to Jimin and Jimin did the same actions both boys did.

Jimin:"wow ! The thing is she's actually thicc." the both boys agreed nodding their heads.

Y/n:"You guys are weird."

The three boys screamed in fright making people look at them weirdly.

Jimin screamed and dropped the poor girl.

Y/n:"fuck You" she said standing up.

'these guys are weirdos ' she thought.

Jimin:"sorry"

Y/n:"whatever, just buy me my bunny and it's stuff and your all free , unless you guys want to get killed " she said raising a eyebrow at them.

Jimin then let a tiny sweat drop from his forehead knowing that she might actually kill them.

Jimin:"lets find a pet shop then." he said walking away searching for a pet shop.

Jungkook:"why buy a bunny when you have me." he said showing his bunny smile.

Y/n:"Well nope thank you I want a cute bunny." she said then walked away.

Yugyeom:"you know she just called you ugly." he said looking at Jungkook Then walking away to where both of them were.

Jungkook:"hay I'm not ugly."

He said as he jogged to where they were.

They were still looking for a pet shop although y/n gave up ,being lazy, even if the bunny was gonna be for her.

Y/n:"I FOUND IT!!"
Jimin:"You found a pet shop?"
Y/n:"i gave up on that ,I mean a Victoria secret"

Jimin's sweat increased when she said the name of the shop.

Yugyeom slowly stepped back from the small group.

Jungkook on the other hand didn't know what to do because he has never heard of that store.

Y/n:"do any of you want to come with me?" she said looking at the shop totally forgetting that they were boys.

Jimin and Yugyeom ran as fast as they can to a other place being to embarrassed  to ever enter that place.

Jungkook stood there in confusion.

Jungkook:"okay I'll go" he said shrugging.

Y/n then dragged him to the store.

Tbc..............