Arcade

...
Wednesday
Y/n pov.
4.23

I groan escaped my lips as the pressure on my back moved me forward.

"I-I need to do homework." I lied as the pressure still pushed me.

Jungkook ended up dragging me to the arcade after school. Panic was in my face when he just pulled me into the passenger seat of his car, and that made my reflexes release.

"What! You dont even do your homework. "

"You dont know that!" I retorted back. At this point we were already in front of the machine that spilled out our coins that made us able to play the games.

"Plus ,you owe me one." He said as he pointed at his red jaw before taking his wallet out of his jeans. I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment.

"Well it's not my fault that you made it seem like I was gonna get kidnapped." I said rocking myself back and forth. "You know how many people out their would actually do that shi-caca."

"Okay, okay, sorry. I know but it was funny. " he said smirking.

"Yeah cause getting punched in the jaw is funny." I said smiling. His smirk dropped and he glared at me. I let out a laugh ,hitting him in the back as I always somehow did while I laughed next to people near me. A grunt left him as my hand made contact with his back.

"Stop laughing and just take these." Jungkook said as he handed me the tokens for the games ,making me stop laughing. A smile spread on my face as I took the small shiny round objects. I started to speed walk toward the games leaving the boy slightly behind. I immediately looked for a interesting game that would at least give me a couple tickets to win a prize at their booth.

"Wait y/n ,put the tokens in here." Jungkook catched up to me showing me a small cup that was big enough to fit the coins. I dumped them all inside dropping one or two. I widened my eyes as I saw a kid locking their eyes to the shiny object. I ran to the round coin and quickly picked it up ,along with others that I dropped.

"Why would you drop then?" Jungkook questioned, only to sound like he was whining. 

"Shut it ,you big baby." I said as I placed the coins in the cup he still held. He pouted slightly and turned around.

"Yeah ,these are my coins now." He walked away leaving me alone with my mouth open.

Way to be petty. I thought as my nose scrunched up.

I puffed out my cheeks as I stood in the middle of everyone's way.

Might as well get my own coins.

I lazily walked in the direction of the token machines. My wallet in my hands as I waited for the current person to get done with their own set of tokens.

"Oh ,sorry." I apologized as I almost head butted with the human who tried to turn around and start playing games with the entertaining machines. The person moved to side so I could put my own set of money in and get useless round tokens.

"Y/n?"

I turned to the direction that my name was said. My eyes were slightly wide as I looked at the former person who was putting their money on the same machine.

"Yeonjun! " a smile formed on my lips as I recognized the person. "Aww ,how you doing cutie. " I said as I slightly tipy-toed to pat his head.

After our first encounter with my cousin, my friends and I got close to them.

He chuckled as he looked at me trying to stay in balance.

"Well, I'm here with soobin." He pointed at a figure behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see soobin towering over everyone, waiting for Yeonjun.