2

"What's our next class?" Tae asked Jimin.

"Dance" Jimin responded with a smile "Did you bring our black tight pants?"

The Omega nodded and patted his backpack "Got them right here accompanied with our white shirts."

Jimin let out a laugh and nodded "Okay, lets go."

Once they entered the studio they were met by lots of eyes.

The two Omegas heard whispering from the other students.

"Aren't they the ones that are trying to steal Jungkook and Hoseok from us?"

"Looks like them, lets not get close to them."

Tae and Jimin looked at each other with a concerned face, but they decided to ignore all the whispering and made their way to the teacher.

"Ah, you two must be Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin?" The teacher asked.

The Omegas nodded and Jimin responded with an eye smile "That's us."

The teacher nodded "Okay, I'm guessing you two have your own clothing?"

"Yeah, where could we change?" Tae asked, lifting his backpack a little.

"Room on the left" He pointed to a black room "We'll start class whenever you two are done so I assure both of you to hurry up."

Both Omegas nodded and hurried to change.

"I'm getting fat" Jimin said with a pout while looking at himself through the mirror "I need to stop eating too much."

Tae frowned "What are you talking about Jimin? You aren't fat nor close to being fat, you have a perfect body."

"I don't know.. I'll try not to think of it too much, let's go."

Tae nodded with a frown still on his face, Jimin has always been insecure and it didn't surprise him no more. But he always got worried about his friends health.

They went out the room and saw all the students in the middle of the class.

"Jimin, Tae. Right in front please." The teacher told them.

The Omegas nodded and stood in place.

"Okay everyone, stretches first!"

Everyone nodded and started stretching, all eyes were still on the Omegas, who were perfectly flexible.

"Okay everyone, we are having an assembly on April 16" The teacher looked at all of them "I will be selecting one group to do a choreography, so I suggest all of you guys to start working, the winning group will be chosen April 9."

Everyone started talking amongst themselves.

"Understood?"

The class nodded "Good, you guys can start working now."

Both Omegas headed to a corner and stretched more. They had experience so they knew what to do.

"Hopefully we get chosen" Tae said with excitement "We only have a week so we should work really hard."

"Yeah, lets begin." Jimin said tying his shoe.

After a whole hour Jimin and Tae sat down the bench, sweat on their foreheads and body.

"Lets get changed, class is over in ten minutes." Jimin said standing up.

Tae followed behind him. They changed into new clothing and threw their sweaty clothes inside the backpack.

They went out the class since it was almost over.

"What's our last class?" Jimin asked Tae.

"Drama." Tae responded while still looking over his schedule.

Both Omegas headed to their class, they went up to the teacher.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin and this is-" Jimin was cut off by the teacher.

"Kim Taehyung, I know."

Both Omegas looked at each other and shrugged.

"Where will we be sitting at?" Tae asked stepping in since Jimin felt uncomfortable now.

"Two front seats" She said pointing at them "That is where you'll be sitting."

Tae and Jimin nodded, taking a seat.

"Do you remember the incident in the cafeteria? I still can't get over it." Tae said, playing with his pencil.

"An incident that I'll never forget, they were pretty mean in the beginning but then they apologized" Jimin smiled "I bet they're nice people."

"The red haired boy was hot" Tae said with a smile "Must be nice for whoever his mate is."

Jimin looked at him in confusion "Do you like him?"

"What? No, it's just that I found him very attractive with those possessive eyes and voice."

Jimin didn't believe him, his best friend was really bad at lying "Yeah, like I'm going to believe you."

"Okay class! We're now starting" The teacher interrupted their conversation "I'd like Jimin and Taehyung to present themselves please."

Both Omegas stood up shyly looking into the class, but there was two boys that caught their attention.

Jungkook and Hoseok.

"I-I'm Park J-Jimin, I'm 18 years old, and I like to dance." Jimin hated himself for stuttering.

"Hey.. I'm Kim Taehyung, I'm 18 years old, and I like to dance too." Tae prayed that he wouldn't stutter, and he didn't.

"Okay, take your seats" The teacher nodded at them "Okay class, turn the books from under your desk to page 213."

Class was over and Jimin and Tae took their sweet time to get their supplies picked up.

They were about to leave the room, but the smell of cinnamon and mint went up their nostrils. Alpha's.

They turned around to find Jungkook and Hoseok walking up to them.

"Hey Jimin, hey Tae." Jungkook greeted them with a smile.

The teacher was watching from a far, she was surprised.

Never had she seen Jungkook smile to an Omega.

"Hey you two." Hoseok greeted them ruffling Tae's hair in the process.

"Hello Hoseok, Jungkook" Tae greeted them "Can we help you.. or?"

"Ah, no no. We wanted to say hi and ask if we could hang out someday." Jungkook replied quickly.

"Mate.." Jungkook kept hearing his wolf growl.

Jungkook replied to him through his mind "I know he's my mate, but I need to give him time."

Jungkook's wolf growled as in agreeing.

"Of course!" Jimin replied with a smile that could melt anyone.

"Awesome! What about tomorrow, go to the movies?" Jungkook offered the Omegas.

"It depends on what type of movie it'll be." Tae replied while looking at Hoseok all the time possible.

"You both could choose, the point is just to spend time with friends" Hoseok replied while looking back at Tae "Here's our numbers, we should get going. Bye!"

Both Alpha's left the classroom, leaving both Omegas.

Tae and Jimin walked to their new bought apartment.

They went in, greeted their puppy and prepared food.

Even if the Omegas already had haters. They still had a good day.