4

The Omega's mother was driving her Son to his apartment. They had spent all night with Jungkook and his mother.

"Jimin.. is there something you aren't telling me?" Mrs.Park asked not taking her eyes off the road.

Jimin turned to look at her with confusion "I'm not understanding.. there's nothing to hide from you."

"It's probably just my wolf playing tricks on me" She assured with a smile "Did you get along with Jungkook?"

"Mom for goodness sake" He rolled his eyes "You were the one that pushed me into him."

His mother laughed taking a turn.

"I know. I couldn't help to think that something went on upstairs." She let out another laugh.

"Mom please" He blushed, remembering how Jungkook had pushed him to the wall to make sure he was okay "Nothing happened upstairs, we got the blankets as quick as possible and came back down."

"Well it didn't seem like that, but I believe you." She nodded.

Once they reached the Apartment, Jimin kissed his mothers cheek and went out the car.

He took his keys out and unlocked the door.

The apartment was really quiet, meaning Tae was asleep. Jimin headed to his room, changed into fluffy pajamas and went to sleep.

The Omega woke up energetic as always, changed into black pants with holes in the thigh area and a fluffy blue sweater.

Jimin looked at himself through the mirror and smiled softly, his hands were really small and they were being covered by the long sleeves of the sweater.

Jimin went out his room and saw Tae waiting for him.

"Aw, don't you look adorable." Tae teased him, making Jimin hit him playfully on the arm.

"Shut up, I just wanted to feel comfortable today."

Tae rolled his eyes "Is it really that, or you wanted to look so god damn adorable for and Alpha named.... Jungkook?"

Jimin blushed to the max "Last time I'm telling you to shut up, and hurry up I don't want to be late."

"Okay grumpy pants." Tae said pouting.

They walked to school while chatting about nonsense. Once they got there they had everyone's eyes on them. The whispering came back.

The two Omegas walked past them, heading to their lockers.

"We shouldn't listen to them, if they have a problem they can come say it to our faces" Tae said while opening his and Jimin's locker "There's no need for them to talk shit behind our back, when they could just come say it in front."

Jimin nodded "I know, but I can't help but feel uncomfortable when we got all eyes on us."

"It makes me uncomfortable too" Tae closed their locker after putting up their backpack "But we shouldn't keep our heads low for some stupid problem that they have."

Jimin smiled "You're right Tae, lets get going now."

Both Omegas walked to their first hour, and sat all the way in the back.

Nobody was there yet, so they supposed that they were early.

Both Omegas decided to talk while the teacher came in.

But their chattering stoped when they heard two deep voices close to the classroom.

They turned their heads to the door and saw two unfamiliar Alphas's.

One of the Alpha's had an Omega wrapped around their arm.

Both Alpha's including the Omega, looked at them.

The Omega smiled and walked towards them "Taehyung and Jimin, right?

The Omegas nodded and Jimin talked "You aren't here to discriminate us.. are you?"

The Omega shook his head "I'm not that type of Omega, don't worry."

Tae smiled "That's nice to know, whats your name?"

"Jin, it's a pleasure to meet both of you and I am so sorry about everybody" Jin looked disappointed "They aren't usually like this around new students, I'm guessing it's because Jungkook and Hoseok treated you guys differently."

Jimin and Tae shared a confused look.

"Why would they treat us like that because of Jungkook and Hoseok?" Tae asked.

The blue haired Alpha walked to where they were sitting with a really serious look.

"Jungkook and Hoseok are the popular Alpha's of the school, including Namjoon" He said pointing at the black haired Alpha "And me, my names Yoongi."

The Omega's were surprised. Jungkook and Hoseok were popular, that's the reason they were getting discriminated by the other students in school.

Namjoon stood behind Jin and wrapped his arms around his waist "The official reason they are being rude to you guys is because Jungkook and Hoseok greet the new students with a few punches and kicks. You guys are lucky that Jungkook and Hoseok decided not to hit you."

Jin nodded "The students aren't used to seeing Jungkook or Hoseok smile to new students, hell we aren't either. Something stopped them, that's for sure."

Jimin tried to hide his smile, Jungkook was gonna hit him.. but he didn't, he stopped himself and greeted him. The Alpha even wants to hang out with him.

Tae nodded understanding now "So there's no need for us to be afraid of anyone?"

Yoongi nodded "Right, anyways we'll see each other later. We need to get out fo here before the teacher comes."

Jin waved at them with a smile, while Namjoon gave them the peace sign.

"I don't know wether to be afraid or not." Jimin said sighing.

Tae looked at him with a worried expression "Why?

"I'm not sure.. why would the bad boys of the school talk to us" Jimin looked at him "Or even smile at us?!"

Tae sighed understanding what he meant "You're afraid that you'll fall for Jungkook?"

Jimin looked at him, sad written all over his face "Yeah.."

Tae hugged him "Lets skip half the school day and you tell me what happened yesterday at Jungkook's house, okay?"

Jimin nodded "Thanks Tae.."

"You don't have to thank me, what are best friends for?"

"To protect and take care of each other no matter the problem, time, and place." Jimin assured with a smile.

Tae chuckled "Exactly."

Both Omegas stood up, went out the school and headed to an arcade.