9

Vote Goal: 110

The omega slowly opened his eyes and yawned, he tried getting up but instantly felt a strong arm tighten around his waist. He carefully turned his face to look the other direction, finding a handsome alpha, mouth partly opened and small snoring coming out of it.

He blushed and tried getting up once again, he whispered a small yes once he was able to get out the bed. He stood up and his cheeks couldn't get more red.

"Why am I not wearing pants?! W-Who's shirt is this?!" He kept yelling inside his head, obviously freaking out over the situation.

"It's Jungkook's shirt, and he didn't want you to feel uncomfortable while you slept, so he took your pants off." The omega's wolf said to him.

"S-So that means he saw m-my panties..?" Jimin asked embarrassed.

"I suppose" the wolf replied "Also, are you just gonna stand there? There's an alpha in your bed, do something."

Jimin gulped and turned to look at Jungkook, the blanket was below his hips, letting Jimin see the perfect view of the alphas abs and V line.

"I can't believe I'm a heavy sleeper. I didn't even feel whenever he took my clothes off!" Jimin was having and internal attack.

"He was being cautious of not waking you up, he's a keeper, he respects the sleep of an omega."

Jimin rolled his eyes and looked back at Jungkook, before heading to his shower. He took a quick shower, trying to be as quick as possible so he could change.

But once he stepped out the bathroom, he saw the alpha looking directly at him.

"G-Good morning." Jimin stuttered, tightening his grip on the towel.

Jungkook looked at him from head to toes, quietly letting a growl and instantly biting his lip. "Good morning Jimin." Jungkook stood up letting the blanket fall from his legs onto the floor.

Jimin gulped as he scanned the alphas buff body, thick and strong thighs, along with a very buff chest and arms. "Oh god." Jimin thought.

"You could take a picture if you'd like, it'll last longer." Jungkook smirked coming closer to the short omega.

Jimin looked up at the alpha once he was inches away from him. "Kook, I-I need to change."

Jungkook looked at his milky skin, licking his lips in the process. "I'll do it for you." He said, guiding Jimin to the bed.

He sat Jimin down and went to the omegas wardrobe; once he opened it he was surprised to see lots of skirts, crop tops, and booty shorts. He let out a quiet chuckle and turned back to look at Jimin.

"That's some really pretty clothing, Jiminie." Jungkook said smirking at him. Jimin blushed even more and looked away. Jungkook took out a gray crop top hoodie, and black sweats.

"Jiminie, where are your.." Jungkook slowly said, giving Jimin an idea of what he was trying to say. "Panties..?" Jimin replied with a faint blush. Jungkook nodded and tried to cover his boner.

"They're in those cabinets.. just don't open the very last one.. please." Jimin said, a bit embarrassed. Jungkook nodded and opened the first drawer. He wowed when he saw panties of different styles. He picked out some black laced ones and walked back to the omega.

"Okay, you can put these on" he said handing him the panties "I'll turn around, tell me when you're done." Jimin nodded and did as he was told. But of course, Jimin wasn't going to be satisfied with only a crop top hoodie and sweats.

"Give me a second, please." The omega said a bit nervous, he saw Jungkook nod and so he quickly walked over to one of the drawers he told Jungkook not to open. He pulled out a black high waist fishnet; quickly putting it on.

Once he was done, he breathed in and out, trying to calm his speeding heart. "Jungkookie, please let me put the rest on. It'll be worth it, I promise." He quietly said to the alpha.

"Jimin n-" Jungkook was about to turn around but Jimin stopped him, "Please." Jungkook couldn't resist the omegas adorable voice and nodded, handing him the rest of the clothes; without looking.

Jimin put the black sweats and the crop top hoodie on, smiling at himself through the big mirror. He looked pretty. Jimin gulped and tapped on Jungkook's shoulder, letting him know he was finished.  

Jungkook turned around and gulped, damn it was difficult to hide your boner whenever you were just wearing boxers. He looked at Jimin from head to toes, blushing. Jimin looked so pretty, so beautiful, so.. sexy.

"Do I look okay?" Jimin asked a bit shy. Jungkook smiled at him and pecked his forehead "You look more than okay, Jiminie. You look so beautiful and adorable, yet so seductive."

Jimin blushed even more and softly hit Jungkook's chest "S-Shut up.." Jungkook shook his head and kissed Jimin's cheek "Never."

[...]

In the other room there was another couple giggling, "Hobi, stop, you know I don't like tickles." Tae said giggling. Hoseok smiled and tickled him again "Sorry TaeTae, you're just so ticklish it's hard to not tickle you."

Tae pouted and crossed his arms "I'm not ticklish, just very sensitive." Hoseok chuckled and pulled the omega into his lap "That's the same thing smarty pants."

The omega rolled his eyes and stood up "I need to change, could you maybe .. not look?" Hoseok smirked at him and shook his head "Does it make you uncomfortable if I look at you?"

The omega whined "You're such a pervert, turn around." Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows and stood up, walking to Tae, "Last time I checked I am the alpha, I don't take those orders."

Tae gulped and nodded, he grabbed a pair of white sweats and grabbed Hoseok's shirt on the way "I'm going to wear your shirt .. if you don't mind."

Hoseok shook his head and smiled, Tae looked adorable with his white loose shirt, "You look so cute with my shirt." Hoseok said hugging him, making the omega blush.

"It's just a shirt, Hobi.. Plus, I don't look cute" Tae paused making Hoseok step back to look at him confused "I look sexy ass hell." Tae finished off smirking.

Hoseok chuckled and nodded "Yes you do baby."

Tae blushed at the nickname and hid his face in the alphas neck, making Hoseok chuckle again.