11

Vote Goal: 155 ♡

"Oh, hey guys!" Jimin said when the couple sat down with them.

"Hi Jimin" Jin pinched his cheek and Jimin pouted "I'm sorry, your cheeks are really chubby, I couldn't contain myself." Jin apologized and giggled a bit.

Jimin pouted even more "Was that supposed to be a sign that I need to lose weight?"

Jin's eyes widened "Oh no no no, gosh Jiminie, you're perfect the way you are." He smiled warmly at him.

Jimin giggled and nodded, continuing to lick his ice cream. Taehyung smiled and looked at Jin "How have you guys been?"

Namjoon licked his ice cream "The usual." He said shrugging. "Well, I've recently found out about some bad news.." Jin said quietly "I'm really hoping the problem gets fixed soon." He ended with a smile.

Taehyung nodded "Jiminie here cut his hand." Tae said and grabbed Jimin's hand gently, showing Namjoon and Jin. Jin gasped "Yah~ Jiminie be more careful."

Jimin shyly looked down "I-I was trying to be careful but the glass was really big." He said and took another lick of his ice cream.

Jin nodded and stood up "Okay, be more careful though." He left a tip "We have to go now, so we'll see each other another day." Jin said and grabbed Namjoon's hand, going out the ice cream shop.

Tae raised an eyebrow "Don't you think Jin and Namjoon are acting a bit suspicious?"

Jimin thought about it "Hm.." he looked at Tae "Nope." He said and finished his ice cream. Tae shrugged "Maybe just my weird imagination then.." he mumbled to himself and stood up with Jimin. Leaving the place.

[...]

Namjoon and Jin had gone to the park to take a small breather. Namjoon held Jin's hand tightly. "I don't have good feelings at all" Jin said, making Namjoon look at him with a confused face.

"I mean, about Jimin and Taehyung randomly coming as new students." Jin looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded "I get what you're saying, I find it odd that they come.. and Jackson comes back too?" He sighed "This seems like a movie."

Jin chuckled and squeezed Namjoon's hand "Lets just hope Taehyung and Jimin aren't being manipulated by some maniac."

Namjoon nodded and pulled his black mask onto his face, turning to Jin and pulling his mask as well.

[...]

Hoseok and Jungkook were visiting the Motorcycle shop. "I like this one" Jungkook pointed at a black motorcycle "No wait," he said and turned to another one "I like this one better." He sighed "Wait, but I like this one t-"

Hoseok groaned "Yah~ Jungkook, Okay you like all of them, just take all of them if you like them a lot."

Jungkook rolled his eyes "I want one that'll be fast enough to escape the cops," he said shrugging.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow "When escaping the cops?" Hoseok asked turning to look at him. Jungkook nodded "I mean yeah, we're bad boys, Hoseok." He said making it sound like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Hoseok rolled his eyes "Right," he said and checked the price for a motorcycle he found interesting "I'm getting this one" he said and walked up to a worker there.

The worker turned to look at him "What can I help you with sir?" He asked nicely. Hoseok signaled for him to follow him "I want this motorcycle" he said, a hand on his chin as he eyed the shining bike.

The worker chuckled "I'm sorry, you seem like a high school student an-" he wasn't able to finished as Hoseok pulled a golden card out "Get me the damn bike, and let me pay for it." He said coldly at him.

The guy nodded and quickly went to a room to grab the keys. Jungkook laughed at Hoseok "I like how you pout when you're mad, I can't take you seriously with that face." He said, walking towards the motorcycle Hoseok had chosen.

Hoseok rubbed his forehead "I can't take you seriously at any times." He said, crossing his arms and waiting for the worker to come back with the Keys.

The worker came running back where Hoseok was and gave him the keys "I'm very sorry s-sir" he stuttered "If you'll follow me to the reception to pay for that bike that would be great" the worker said vowing.

Hoseok went with the Worker; while Jungkook stayed deciding on which one to get.

"Aish~ All these are good" he mumbled to himself. He walked up to one that had a good speed and he bit his lip as he admired it "This is it." He said and pulled a worker that was walking by "I want this one" he said.

The worker rolled his eyes "What's with high school students thinking they can buy the expensive stuff" he mumbled to himself, but Jungkook had heard him.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and brought his hand to the workers neck "First of all, I have the money. Second of all, you'll get me the keys for this damn bike or I'll personally fire you" he said coldly.

The guy was trying to gain his breathing and he stuttered "But you're not my bo-" Jungkook gripped onto his neck "I don't give a damn if I'm your boss or not, get me the keys." He said letting him go.

The worker gasped for air and hurriedly went to the room that had all the keys for the motorcycles. Soon Hoseok walked up to him "Is this the one you're picking?" He said eyeing it.

Jungkook nodded "This one, oh and, have you thought of what we'll tell Jimin and Taehyung?"

Hoseok shook his head "There's so many excuses we could make up but they're not even convincing. They'll hate us if they find out the truth" he said sighing.

Jungkook sighed as well "We have to think of what to say," he said rubbing his forehead "They'll also find it suspicious that we randomly left them."

Hoseok nodded "Okay, well, let's wait for the guy to give you the keys for the motorcycle and we'll leave to our working studio."

A/N: Hey everybody, uh, happy February? 😬. I'm sorry for being gone for so long, 2019 was a bad start and I needed time, but hey! Here's chapter 11 even though chapter 10 hasn't reached the vote goal. ♡