7

Jimin looked at him with a small smile "No.. I didn't know that.. thank you.." he said before hugging him tightly. Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him closer.

"Jimin" he whispered in his ear "Have they been treating you nicely?"

Jimin took a small step back and looked up at him "Who?"

"Everyone at school."

Jimin faked a smile "Yeah."

Jungkook sighed "You're lying."

"I'm not, they've treated us really well."

Jungkook let out a chuckle "If that were true then why would your wolf be telling mine otherwise."

Jimin looked away and turned his back "I don't want you to worry."

"I want you to feel protected, Jimin. I don't want you to get hurt by anything or anybody." He said hugging Jimin from behind tightly.

Jimin smiled and rested his head on Jungkook's chest, relaxing by his touch. Jimin didn't expect to find his mate in such short time; but he didn't mind, he was glad.

"You're so kind to me.. why?" He asked snuggling even closer.

"You know why" the Alpha chuckled "You know why we've been getting so close.."

"I do" the Omega assured "But I wanna know.. are you disappointed about it?"

Jungkook turned him around and hold onto his hips tightly but carefully to not hurt him "How could I be disappointed? You're beautiful and I've never seen an Omega with such amazing features. I'm not disappointed, I'm amazed and blessed to have you as a ... mate."

Jimin blushed and let out a a few tears "I'm blessed to have you as a mate too Jungkook.. I still don't understand how there's so many immature people saying that you are heartless.. you've proven yourself otherwise.."

Jungkook nodded with a small blush and smile, he caressed the Omegas cheek gently and slowly started to lean in. Jimin closed the space between them and wrapped his arms around the Alpha's neck, pulling him even closer.

Jungkook softly bit the Omega's bottom lip, making him gasp. Jungkook lost no time and inserted his tongue inside the omega's mouth. Jimin let out a soft moan as he felt The Alpha's warm tongue caressing his.

Jimin slowly pulled back, a string of saliva stuck on his and Jungkook's lips. The view was spectacular for Jungkook's eyes; the Omega was blushing hard, his soft plump lips were parted and his mouth let out soft and provoking sounds.

Jungkook grabbed his hand and left a soft peck on it, he looked at him with a smile and walked in front of him; confusing Jimin. "I'm going to carry you Jimin-ah, so get on my back and hold on tightly."

Jimin nodded with a faint blush and did as he was told, he jumped onto Jungkook's back, wrapped his tiny legs around his torso and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck; making sure to not choke him.

Jungkook grabbed onto Jimin's thighs, gulping. Never in his life has he felt such thick thighs. "Now, where would you want to go your highness?" Jungkook said in a teasing tone, making Jimin giggle.

"Hm," Jimin thought "Starbucks."

Jungkook laughed and nodded "As you wish, your highness." Jungkook started walking to the direction to the Cafe. He felt so happy, he felt feelings and emotions he's never felt before.

Jimin on the other side, felt the same. He felt secured with his soon to be Alpha, he felt loved. "Kookie?"

Jungkook smiled at the nickname "Yes Jiminie?"
Jimin dropped his head on Jungkook's shoulder, inhaling his scent, "I love you."

Jungkook stopped walking, standing still while his heart started beating quickly, his cheeks turned into a pink color. He tightened his grip on Jimin's thighs; earning a whimper from him. "C-Can you say that again?"

Jimin narrowed his eyebrows "S-Say what?"

Jungkook bit his lip, "P-Please." He squeezes Jimin's thighs, earning another whimper.

"I love you Kookie.." Jimin said dropping his head again on Jungkook's shoulder.

The alpha smiled and turned his head, instantly connecting his lips with the omegas. It was a soft kiss, both wolfs enjoying it. The alpha pulled away and looked at him; a sparkle in his eyes. "I love you too Jiminie."

The trip to the cafe didn't take long, they were there in less than 6 minutes. Jungkook carefully set Jimin down, grabbing his hand in an instant.

They walked to the cash register, ready to order their delicious drinks. An omega employee was in her turn as the cashier, a flirty omega.

As Jungkook and Jimin were now first in line, the female omega got a closer look of the couple. She felt jealousy rise, how could she not recognize the most popular guy in school; her crush. How could she also not recognize the disgusting new omega that was trying to take her Jungkook away.

"Hi Jungkook! What would you like?" She asked while looking at him with a small smirk.

Jungkook felt Jimin's small hand tighten his hold on his. "Jiminie, you order first." Jungkook squeezed the omegas hand lightly, trying to assure him that he's his alpha.

The female omega rolled her eyes and waited for an answer. Jimin stared at her with an intense gaze "I'd like an ombré rainbow drink."

"Sure." She faked him a smile. Jungkook felt the tension between both omegas. He cleared his throat and spoke "I'd like the same, they'll both be Venti."

The female omega nodded "$8.45" Jungkook pulled his wallet out and gave her a $10 bill. "I don't want the change."

The female omega nodded and told the other employee the orders. After a few minutes the female omega screamed Jungkook's name. "Here's yours .. I forgot his name so here's his.. also, do you mind if I give you a peck on your cheek?"

Before Jungkook could answer, a very angry omega appeared. "Yes, he does mind, I also mind, only I can give him pecks. Thanks for the awful service, goodbye." Jimin grabbed his cup with one hand and with the other he grabbed Jungkook's big hand.

Jungkook smiled, he never knew that jealous Jimin would be so adorable. Once they were out; Jungkook grabbed Jimin's waist and pulled him closer, connecting their lips instantly.

"You're so cute.." Jungkook whispered his lips only centimeters away from Jimin's. Jimin blushed and looked away, taking a sip from his drink.

"S-Shut up.." He took the alphas hand once again, and they both started walking to anywhere, they took sips of their drinks; and what was more beautiful in that moment was how Jungkook stared so intensely at Jimin.

Jimin was beautiful, precious, adorable. So many words that just couldn't compare to what Jimin actually was. All Jungkook could really say was that Jimin was an angel.

His angel.