13

Jimin woke up and sat up, rubbing his sleepy eyes. He yawned and stood up, heading into the bathroom to shower. Once he was done he wrapped the towel around his body and looked at himself through the mirror, he sighed and brushed his teeth.

Once he was done he changed into black tight pants and a pastel pink oversized sweater. He put on white vans and went downstairs.

"Morning Taehyungie" Jimin said as he back-hugged Taehyung who was flipping pancakes.

"Morning Jiminie, sit down so we can eat." He mumbles and flips another pancake, a smile plastered on his face.

Jimin nodded slowly and took a seat, head tilting of curiosity as to why Taehyung seemed so happy this morning "Did you get good news or something..? You're very cheerful this morning." He states and pouts a little.

Taehyung turns to look at him and he chuckles very softly "Ah.. Hoseok .. well, he kissed me." He muttered in response and turned around to place the pancakes on a plate so they could both grab of.

Jimin's eyes widened and he stood up abruptly, small hands plastered on the table "When did he kiss you!?" He asked surprised, wanting the details of the Alpha who stole his best friends first kiss.

Taehyung chuckled softly and set the plate on the table, sitting after and getting a pancake and placing it on his own plate "He came to see me last night , said he wanted to apologize for his actions." Taehyung said softly and smiled again, recalling last nights events.

Jimin listened to Taehyung's words attentively and then muttered a soft 'oh', Hoseok came to see Taehyung but why didn't Jungkook come see him? He sat back down and falsely smiled "Well that's good right? I'm happy for you TaeTae." He muttered and took a bite of his pancake.

Taehyung looked up at him, noticing the way his smile dropped at first and how his smell changed into one of disappointment. "I guess so.. eh, so for the song we're supposed to choose for the choreography, what will it be?" He asks, taking another bite of his pancake and taking a sip of his warm coffee.

Jimin hums softly, taking a sip himself "I think.. we should do Paradise by Bazzi." He suggests and rests a hand on his chin as he chews on the soft pancake.

Taehyung nods "Great, okay so, we could go shopping for a bit later and then go to the studio nearby to practice?" He suggests as well and continues to chew on the pancakes, humming softly at the delicious flavor.

Jimin mutters a soft 'yeah' and continued eating. He felt a bit sad, why wouldn't he be right? If Hoseok could take his time and apologize to Taehyung for leaving like that then why didn't Jungkook apologize to him? Was he more busy? Did he not care? He sighs quietly and stands up after a while, thanking Tae for the food and going back upstairs.

He brushes his teeth and washes his face one more time before stretching "Do you think we'll get chosen for the Assembly?" He thinks you himself, or , to his wolf as well.

"There's a possibility, don't think about it too much, I'm sure you both will do great." Jimin's wolf responds not too energetic like he was at times, Jimin knew why. It didn't matter if they both had different type of emotions, but when it came to their Alpha they felt the same.

Jimin nodded and grabbed his phone and lipgloss, he liked wearing it, maybe because it made his plump lips out-stand more. He goes back downstairs and grabs the car keys "I'll wait for you outside TaeTae." He yells and walks inside his car.

[...]

Jungkook changed into his usual black clothing, trying to be quick in cleaning his room so he could see Jimin and apologize for yesterday.

Once he's finished he goes downstairs and pecks his mother on the cheek, muttering a 'good morning' and then sitting down to eat the eggs and bacon, his favorite. "Why are you in such a rush Kook?" His mother asks, taking a seat to eat her own food.

Jungkook chuckles softly "I have to see Jimin, and please don't ask why Mother, I'll explain later." He mumbles and finishes eating, standing up to place the plate in the sink and then going upstairs to brush his teeth. He grabs his phone and motorcycle keys after and heads back downstairs, saying bye to his mom and walking out the door.

Jungkook's mother only smiled as she watched him go, she wasn't going to ask why, she already knew that they had something going on.

Jungkook starts his bike and drives to a flower shop nearby, and once he's there he turns his motorcycle off and walks inside. The smell of fresh flowers going inside his nostrils, he sighs softly and walks to the worker in the front "Hello, I need your biggest bouquet of white roses please." He says quickly and the Beta only chuckles softly and nods "In a hurry I see, give me 5 minutes." He says and walks into the 'employees only' lounge.

"What are you going to say to him? Have you even thought of a good excuse that he'll believe? You know he's not stupid right? He's smarter than you in so many other ways." Jungkook's wolf suddenly speaks to him and Jungkook rolls his eyes "Thank you for being so supportive of me." He sarcastically says and takes a seat on a chair.

"I haven't thought of anything .. but I do need to apologize, I don't want him to think of me as a dick." He thinks back to him and Jungkook's wolf tsks "But you're already one, even planned on hurting your mate the first day they were there." He replies back and Jungkook shuts his eyes "Shut up."

"Whatever, as much as I want my Omega, I need him to understand first that if they were to mate with us that they'll be with dumbass, and by that I mean you." He snarls lowly and then stays silent, meaning he was sleeping again. Jungkook only sighs again at that, yeah he knew he was a dick but his wolf reminding him that wasn't very comforting.

About 6 minutes later the worker comes out and hands him the bouquet, he pays and thanks him before walking out and gently placing them in the back seat of the motorcycle. He gets on and drives off.

A while later he has finally arrived at the Omegas place, he steps out of his motorcycle carefully and grabs the bouquet. He walks to the front door and knocks, he's nervous of course. What is he going to say to him? He didn't even answer Taehyung's calls when Jimin had to go to the hospital because of a deep cut.

He bites his lip nervously and knocks again, nothing. He furrows his eyebrows and rings the doorbell, nothing.

"Are they not home?" He asks himself and sighs once again, he knocks one more time and .. nothing. He shakes his head slightly and takes a seat on the doorsteps "You're such a fuckup Jungkook." He mutters to himself and lays the flower gently on the doorstep before standing up and going back to his motorcycle. He starts it and drives off to their hideout, he needed to distract himself. Maybe finding out the reason of why Jackson was back would clear his head out of many things.

A/N: I'm back..?