14

"Oh! Found a perfect spot." Said Jimin as he turned the steering wheel  to the right, parking in between two big cars which meant having shade for theirs. Taehyung hums as he grabs his phone and anything important. 

"Alright, we'll look for some nice clothes.. then head to the studio to practice." Taehyung muttered as he opened the door, closing it after he had gotten out. Jimin did the same, a small smile on his face. 

Jimin's left arm went ahead and wrapped itself around his bestfriends' right arm. "What would be a perfect combination?" Jimin started as they made their way inside the mall, going in the direction of the best brand of clothing "A pastel blue and pastel yellow?" 

Taehyung rose an eyebrow "That would look amazing on you. Anything pastel would look nice," he nods as they walk into the store "For me.. I think black clothing, unless I find something that matches me." he explained, grabbing two bags and handing one to Jimin so they could head separate ways and search for their own clothing. 

"TaeTae, the same goes for you, anything looks nice on you!" Jimin said excitedly as he unwrapped his arm from Tae's "But I would recommend Gucci. You look hot with Gucci." He winked as he walked away. 

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head, going to a certain section to look for clothes.

[...]

Jungkook slammed his fists on the table as he groaned "Hyung, I just don't understand.. Why does Jackson come back right after Jimin and Taehyung show up at school?" 

Namjoon sighed and opened a file, reading over it "I was hoping not to say this but what if they all three are planning something? Maybe they're close.." he mutters, preparing his ears for what he knows is gonna happen. 

"FUCK HYUNG, YOU'VE SEEN HOW KIND AND LOYAL THEY ARE RIGHT? HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!" Jungkook yells as he pushes the lamp off the table, causing it to shatter. 

"Calm down. You'll grow gray hairs early if you continue yelling and stressing yourself out." Jungkook's wolf says with a tone of disappointment. 

Namjoon looks up at Jungkook, a serious expression on his face "Theres something called acting, besides you guy's have only known them for 3 days. Mates or not .. you can't read their intentions." He says, standing up and walking into a different room. 

Jungkook sighs heavily and takes a seat, realizing he had scratched his hand. "I know they wouldn't do that.." he whispered to himself and sighed, opening a different file about Jackson's past. 

"Jungkook." Jungkook turned his head to the side at hearing someone call his name. "Hoseok." he muttered back and looked back down. 

"I heard all the commotion.. I didn't want to interfere. Listen, I know all this is confusing and weird. But Namjoon knows nothing, we've actually had time to spend with them and they're not what he assumes them to be." Hoseok explains and takes a seat besides Jungkook. 

"Yeah.. I know that.. but i'm just worried. When Jackson promises something he does it, he doesn't forget about it or let it pass." Jungkook explains as he takes his phone out, wanting to message Jimin, make sure he's okay.

"It will be okay.. they have us for a reason right? Besides they're strong Omegas, I trust that if they're in any trouble they'll know what to do..." Hoseok pats Jungkook's back "Now, I recommend you pick that broken lamp up before Jin sees it and kills you on the spot."

Jungkook's eyes widened , quickly standing up and rushing for a broom. 

[...]

"That'll be $1,849." The lady says as she finishes placing the last piece of clothing in a fancy bag. Taehyung nods and inserts the end of his card into the the keypad. Jimin on the other hand had already walked out, buying an ice cream for him and the other Omega. 

As soon as he sees Taehyung he takes a bag from him and hands him his ice cream. "I'm so happy with what we bought, there was so many pretty clothes! Next time we're buying the whole store." He jokes, laughing and licking his ice cream. 

Taehyung giggles and nods "We'll be the stars of the show! Just you wait!" he excitedly says as he also licks his ice cream. 

Both Omegas walk out of the mall, smiling and laughing together as they continue joking around. Once they reach the car they put the bags in the trunk after unlocking it, shutting it after. 

"So now the studio?" Jimin says and before Taehyung could say anything, or before they even have time to react. A black car approaches them, pulling them inside. Jimin and Taehyung both let out a yelp, surprised by the sudden action. 

"Wow, it's been a while since I've seen you both." He whistles and touched both their faces "Still so beautiful huh." 

Jimin's eyes are already teary as a blindfold is placed around his face, along with the other Omegas face. But they both could still recognize that voice. 

"Say Taehyung, how has Hoseok been treating you?" 

"Fuck off.. I hate you, you fucking asshole!" he yells, squirming around. A tie already around his hands. He flinches when he feels a cold rough tape is put on his mouth. 

"Jiminie? How've you been? Has.. Jungkook been treating you well?" He touches Jimin's delicate features roughly, making the soft skin start to turn pink. 

"Why.." he cries out "Why do you have to ruin our life again?!" Jimin's tears are everywhere. 

"Oh baby.. I don't want to ruin yours. I want to ruin Jungkook's and Hoseok's." He chuckles and gives Jimin's cheek a small slap "Now, no more crying okay?" 

Jimin hiccups, his body shaking "I hate you Jackson.. I hate you." he whispers. 

Jackson smiles "I know sweetheart, I know." he nods to his men who roughly place a cold piece of tape around his mouth. "Let the games begin." He says taking a sip of his wine, smirking. 

A/N: guess who's back. back again. :)