12

Taehyung and Jimin were now walking around the city, it was currently 9 pm; the skies dark making the stars visible.

"Taehyung" Jimin randomly said, stopping in his tracks as he looked up at the sky. Taehyung stopped too and turned around to face him "Yeah?"

"Don't you get a weird vibe when around Jungkook and Hoseok?" He said softly, now looking at him "I mean.. Jungkook received a message and suddenly they both had to leave? It doesn't even make sense.." he shook his head and looked down.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and then sighed "To Be honest, I feel the same. We probably shouldn't think about it so much though." Taehyung said and rubbed the others back gently.

"I guess you're right, let's just go home and call it a day" he muttered and yawned "I'm really tired anyways." Jimin said and held onto Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung nodded and helped the other walk back home.

[...]

Soon they reached their apartment and they walked inside.

"We really should take the day tomorrow to practice for the dance selections" Jimin said, taking his shoes off and leaving them inside the small closet there; Taehyung then doing the same.

"Agreed, what song should we make a choreography for?" Taehyung replied and set the house keys on the counter.

Jimin suddenly yawned again and rubbed his eyes "Lets talk about the song tomorrow.. I'm really tired" he muttered and hugged the other omega "Goodnight TaeTae" he said and walked up to his room.

Taehyung said a small 'Goodnight' before pulling his phone out and looking at Hoseok's contact. "If I text him right now would I seen desperate?" He muttered to himself and maybe his Wolf.

"He's your mate, just do it" His Wolf randomly said, making Taehyung frown a bit "He isn't my mate.. at least not until he marks me" Taehyung stated, walking up to his room.

He changed into warm and comfy pajamas and laid on his bed "You want to know if he's okay right? If that's the case then do it, it won't hurt you or him" Tae's Wolf said and Taehyung bit his lip as he started typing on his phone

'You awake?' He typed and sent it, quickly setting his phone down.

...

Hoseok and Jungkook were in a secret street where they raced without police suddenly chasing them. "Alright let's see how good these motorcycles really are" Jungkook said and placed his helmet on, turning the engine on and looking at Hoseok who did the same.

Hoseok cracked his knuckles a bit before feeling his phone vibrate "Hold on" he told Jungkook and grabbed his phone from his pocket. It was Taehyung. Hoseok sighed and put his phone back in his pocket and nodded at Jungkook.

They both counted in their heads, and sped off. This was something they both enjoyed doing. The breeze touching their exposed necks while the sound of engine ringed in their ears; something they wouldn't get tired of.

A reason as to why Jungkook liked to do the things he did; was mostly because of how it took his stress out, how it made him feel like it was just him in the messed up world.

They both reached the end of the street and they turned the engine off and jumped off the bikes. Jungkook took the helmet off and sighed "Tell me again why we're ignoring Jimin and Taehyung" Jungkook spoke, looking at him.

Hoseok took his helmet off as well and looked back at Jungkook "Didn't you say that you didn't want them to be involved? Well, this is how it's done" Hoseok said, looking away. His heart was beating rapidly because he didn't want to ignore Taehyung, but if it meant that they'd be safe then he was okay with that.

Jungkook pulled his phone out and saw the missed call from Taehyung "I wonder what happened.. he called me 6 times." Jungkook thought to himself and his Wolf.

"Jimin accidentally cut his hand and Taehyung took him to the hospital" His Wolf spoke.

Jungkook's eyes widened slightly "AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!" Jungkook freaked out. "If you had answered the phone then maybe Taehyung would have told you everything.. why is it always me that has to call you a dumbass for your actions Jeon?" The Wolf said with a small hint of annoyance.

Jungkook frowned "Is he okay now?" He thought back, getting back on the motorcycle. Hoseok stared at him confused but also imitated his actions.

"He's sleeping now. So just go home, sleep, and then the next morning prepare him a bouquet of white roses and hope he doesn't hate you, now if you'll excuse me." The Wolf lastly said before leaving Jungkook to talk to himself.

Jungkook sighed again "Lets go back home, the motorcycles are good and that's all we came for right?" He said to Hoseok; who just nodded and placed the helmet on his head "We were supposed to go back to our studio but, guess we ran out of time." Hoseok said and turned the engine on and sped off. Jungkook followed after and soon they took their own directions.

Jungkook reached his home and walked inside, knowing his mother would be asleep. He undressed and stayed only in boxers before laying down and quickly falling asleep.

Hoseok on the other hand, stopped at the Omega's apartment. He turned the engine off and went behind the apartment and climbed it, knocking softly on Taehyung's window.

Taehyung, who was slowly drifting to sleep, sat up startled at the unexpected knocks. He sniffed and stood up; recognizing the Alphas smell. He opened the window and Hoseok entered the room "Hoseok? What are you doing here?" Taehyung whispered confused.

Hoseok looked at him and scratched his head a bit "I came to see you.. I realized I also wanted to apologize for just leaving like that" he started and looked down "I don't want you to take anything the wrong way." Hoseok mumbled.

Taehyung smiled shyly and hugged the other "It's okay Seokie~ just don't do it anymore because it gives a very bad impression of you." He teased a bit and pecked his cheek. Hoseok nodded with a small smile "I promise I won't do it anymore"

Taehyung giggled and pecked his cheek once more "Okay now shoo, it's really late and I'm tired." He now said sassily "Every prince needs their beauty sleep, now shoo fly." He muttered and slightly pushed the other who was getting off the window.

Hoseok chuckled a bit at Taehyung's words and pecked his lips quickly before jumping off completely and running to his motorcycle.

They both would be lying if they said that their hearts weren't beating at a rapid speed; because they clearly were.

A/N: Hello, uhh, it's May and uh, oof. School is almost over and I haven't updated anything since February. If I'm being honest.. it was mostly because I didn't see the previous chapter reach its vote goal. Most of you already know that I really do look forward for the votes to reach its goal; mainly because it makes me feel motivated to right more and more for you guys. But here's chapter 12 since a lot of you have been asking for it. Now, imma go again, bye!

Vote Goal: 160? ☀️