3

"I think I'm in love." Hoseok said while tying his cleats.

Jungkook stared at him "Tae?"

Hoseok nodded and took his shirt off to put a sleeveless one.

"We should talk about this after practice" Hoseok said "Don't want the coach to kick us out for wasting his time."

Jungkook agreed and they left the boys locker room. They met up with the rest of the Alphas in the middle of the field.

"Okay, so as all of you know" The coach looked at all of them, walking side to side "In 2 weeks we have the final game, we either lose it or win it."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"10 laps around the field!"

Everyone started running, Jungkook and Hoseok finished under 5 minutes.

They were the fastest runners, including Yoongi and Namjoon.

After everyone finished they started doing passes and free kicks.

The practice lasted until 5:30, and Jungkook and Hoseok were confused as to why Namjoon and Yoongi didn't come to practice.

Both Alphas changed and headed home.

"Mom?" Jungkook yelled out.

"In the kitchen!" She yelled back.

Jungkook laughed and headed to the kitchen to find his mom decorating a cake.

"What's that for?" He asked confused.

"Do you remember my childhood best friend I told you about?" The Alpha's mom asked while still decorating the chocolate cake.

"The one that left to Japan?"

"Yup" She turned to look at him with a smile "She and her son are coming over to eat tonight."

Jungkook gave her a slight nod "Can I help you in anything?"

"No that's fine sweetie, you go ahead and shower. Be ready by 7."

Jungkook nodded and headed up his room. He undressed out of his dirty clothes and walked in the warm shower.

After staying there for 10 minutes he went out.

"You need to mark him as yours, Jungkook." Jungkook heard his wolf speaking to him again.

"I know, but it's too early. I barely even met him today." Jungkook responded to his wolf while getting dressed.

God he hated the fact that his wolf was needy.

"You wouldn't want for another guy to come for him, mark him, touch him, fuck him, and knot him. Would you now?" Jungkook's wolf said in a deep tone, making the Alpha growl in response.

"He's mine." Jungkook answered lastly and went inside the bathroom to fix his hair.

It was 6:45 when Jungkook went downstairs to help his mother with the table.

"I can't wait for you to meet her son" His mother said making him turn to look at her "He's a really adorable boy."

"Why do you sound so exited? I mean I understand that your childhood best friend is coming over but, why are you so exited over her son?" Jungkook asked sitting on a high chair.

"He's an Omega, and I know you guys will get along." She responded simply.

Jungkook gulped "Mom.. is it Park Jimin?"

"You've met him before?" She asked, and when she got no response she gasped "Oh my god! My baby met Jimin!"

"Mom stop.." He blushed, and the thought of Jimin's smile came to his mind making him blush even more.

His mom was about to speak but the sound of the ring bell cut her off.

"I.. I forgot something in my room, I'll be back." Jungkook said running up the stairs.

His heart was accelerated at a high speed.

"This is your time Jungkook, mark him, make him yours." Jungkook's wolf speaked to him again.

"I'm not sure that I can do it, we've just met today." Jungkook ended the conversation there and slowly walked downstairs.

He heard Jimin's voice and he felt like dying there.

"Hello Mrs.Park, hello Jimin." Jungkook said trying not to stutter.

They all turned to look at him, and Jimin blushed.

"Hey Jungkook.." Jimin said giving him a sweet smile.

"Oh my god! This is my best friends son!" Mrs.Park yelled out running towards him and hugging him.

"Mom please.. that's embarrassing." Jimin said quietly his face now red.

"Oh please!" She said grabbing her sons arm and pushing him onto the Alpha's body.

Jungkook let out a gasp of surprise. Jimin's head rested on Jungkook's chest.

"They are so adorable!" The Alpha's mom screamed out excitedly.

"So he isn't comfortable with you yet?" Jungkook's wolf said sarcastically.

"I ship them." The Omega's mom said with a bright smile.

Jimin took a step back and looked down "I-I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, it was your mom who pushed you." Jungkook said smiling.

"Okay okay, enough you two. Let's eat and then we'll play some games." The Alpha's mom said.

The dinner was awkward for the Alpha and Omega. They sometimes reached out for a dish and touched hands, but they quickly took their hand back to their lap.

"Mrs.Jeon, where's your bathroom?" Jimin asked with a small smile.

"The door on the left." She replied kindly.

He nodded and headed to the bathroom, his eyes started to get watery.

"You're fat Jimin, you need to loose weight." He whispered to himself, he stuck two fingers down his throat and instantly threw up all the food he ate.

Once he thought it was enough he flushed the toilet and looked at himself through the mirror. He had tears running down his chubby cheeks and he felt mad of himself for not being enough for the world.

He went out the bathroom into the living room and saw them watching a movie.

"What took you so long sweetie?" His mom asked him.

"Didn't feel good, but I'm okay." He replied.

He turned to look at the Alpha who was staring at him deeply with a concerned expression.

"Jimin, can you help me look for some blankets upstairs?" Jungkook asked him, obviously making up an excuse to talk to the Omega.

The Omega bit his lip nervously and nodded. He started walking up and felt the Alpha's presence behind him.

Once they reached upstairs Jungkook grabbed Jimin and guided him to his room. They entered and Jungkook pushed Jimin against the wall.

"What were you doing inside the bathroom? No lies, cause that doesn't work with me." He asked pinning his hands on the wall.

"N-Nothing.." He replied looking down.

Jungkook tilted his chin so he could look at him "So if you were doing nothing, then why are your eyes red and teary?"

"Jungkook... please." Jimin said trying to get out of his hold.

Jungkook nodded and let his hands go.

"If you're doing something bad, that could be bad to your health, I won't forgive myself." He said wiping the Omega's tears that fell without caution.

"Lets go back, and just know that I'll find out." He lastly said.