15

Jungkook and Hoseok laughed as they played Darts, getting it on the red spot every time. Though it stopped when Jin walked in. His expression looked serious and with a small hint of worry.

"Jin hyung?" Jungkook muttered softly, tilting his head "Whats wrong?"

Jin gulped and shivered when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist "Tell them.." Namjoon whispered, sighing softly as he waited for his mate to tell the two Alphas what they had recently found out. 

Hoseok rose an eyebrow as he waited to hear what Jin had to say.

"He..." he gulped "Jackson took them.." he whispered and clenched his fists around Namjoon's hands. Namjoon eyed the two Alphas, seeing as their expression turned blank.

Hoseok and Jungkook turned to look at each other, their expressions not showing anything.

"Repeat what you just said." Jungkook muttered, looking at Jin with eyes that could intimidate anyone but since the Omega had his Alpha behind him, he only frowned "Jimin and Taehyung, they're gone. Jackson, he took them." he said louder.

Jungkook chuckled lowly, walking to the corner of the room where a large display box was. It contained various weapons. He licked his lips and grabbed a silencer, putting it on the waistband of his pants.

"I know damn well.. he did not think he would get away with taking whats mine." Jungkook whispered to himself, turning back around and not saying anything before taking a seat on his motorcycle. He turned it on and sped off.

"Omega.. he needs us. Our Omega.." he muttered over and over, bike passing every vehicle on the road. He didn't know where he was going, why lie? He was just hoping that in him he knew where to go, where to search for Jimin.

The Alpha then felt his phone vibrating, causing him to press the answer button on his watch "What?" he answered in a cold tone.

"Jungkook, where are you headed with no location? Yoongi hyung was working on tracing their phones for us yet you sped off. Don't be the dumbass your wolf keeps refraining you from being." Hoseok's voice went through the secret earbud in his ear.

The alpha gulped and tsked, speeding up as he went to the right to take the nearest exit, completely ignoring the cars passing by "Okay and where are they? Is there any address yet?" He questioned.

Hoseok hummed through the phone, watching Yoongi type away on the computer "He's getting there, I was calling to make sure you knew that speeding off up your ass isn't the solution."

He sighed and rubbed his temple "Jungkook, you can't take him on by yourself, hell, his puppets will be there to protect and shit. At least wait for us. Your mate isn't the only one who was taken.."

Jungkook gulped, entering an empty parking lot as he then huffed "I understand hyung.. just, hurry." He muttered, lifting the face shield up. He was angry, of course he was, but like Hoseok had just said, there's no point of speeding to who knows where.

"Done. Here, write it down." Yoongi spoke, standing up as he headed back to where Namjoon and Jin were getting ready to join the two Alphas.

Hoseok rose an eyebrow, quickly glancing at the screen and furrowing his eyebrows. He went to the map app and typed in the address before sharing it with Jungkook "I'll see you there, and if you get there before us, be smart."

Jungkook listened to the background, taking his phone out and opening the message app where he'd received the address. He tsked at his Hyung's words before he heard him hang up. "Smart huh."

[...]

"Sir, they've been tied up in separate rooms." A beta spoke to the Alpha, Jackson.

Jackson hummed, puffing out a large amount of smoke onto the males face, he smirked, patting his cheek quite harshly "Good. What about the other two?" He asked, inhaling from the cigarette.

The Beta cringed at the smell, though keeping his head up high "Jung Hoseok isn't anywhere to be seen but Jeon Jungkook was seen on his motorcycle just earlier. That's all I have for now." He bowed, hoping to not get hurt.

Jackson tsked, puffing out on his face once more before walking towards the room Taehyung was in "Keep me updated." He said, entering the room.

"Taehyung-ah, what a sweet Omega you've become." He smiled, walking closer to the shaking male.

"Go to-"

"Hell. Yes, I know sweetheart." Jackson cut him off, chuckling as he graced his nose against the others neck "I've got to rid of your scent for now. I'm sure your Alpha will be coming for you sooner or later." He shrugged, pulling back.

"He hasn't done anything to you. We haven't done anything to you. Are you that jealous to going to such an extent?" Taehyung huffed, trying his best to move away from the unwelcoming scent.

"Shut up. You know nothing." Jackson muttered, placing the cigarette against the Omegas lips "Inhale." He ordered, expression blank. "I said to fucking inhale."

"Fuck off." Taehyung spat, turning his head to the side. "And don't you dare hurt Jimin, you'll be in very.. big trouble."

"Useless bitch." The alpha growled, a frown on his face as he ignored the last comment and proceeded with walking out the room to indeed pay the other Omega a visit.

Said Omega sniffled, having run out of tears. His eyes puffy as his cheeks were rosy. He was scared, angry, confused and wanted Jungkook by his side. Needed to be reassured that everything would be okay.

He shakily sighed before flinching at the door being slammed shut. "Go away, please.. you've done enough." He whispered in between hiccups, Closing his eyes in order to not see the Alpha walking towards him.

"Aw, but I came here to scent you. Wouldn't you like that? For an Alpha to mark you as his?" He chuckled teasingly, puffing out the smoke on his face "Tsk, if this was a different situation I'd probably have you undressed to have some fun." He pouted with a teasing look.

"Unfortunately that's not the case am I right?" He laughed, leaning in to rub his own scent against the Omega who whined, wanting to get away. He felt nauseous by said scent, and of course the smell of cigarette. Disgusting.

"You're gross, I hope you go to-"

"Hell. Been there done that honey." He winked, pulling from with a click of his tongue "Do you not like my scent? I'd figured you'd love any Alpha scent. Didn't you date an Alpha in your old school in order to be scented all the time?"

Jimin frowned, sniffling, "You know nothing. Nothing about me, nothing about anything. So. Fuck. Off." He lowly growled, hoping his Omegan growl was intimidating even though he knew it wouldn't be.

Jackson tilted his head at that, frozen before cracking up into a loud laughter "You're as funny as ever! Gosh, what a lovely joke. I'll get going now." He wiped a fake tear away with a smile "Hope to hear that again soon." The Alpha winked before leaving the room with a slam at the door.