Chapter 8 His Shattered Heart

A/N this story is rated M for a reason. If you are not of proper age to enjoy adult content and situations than please read no further. If you are of proper age then please enjoy the latest chapter of Living in the LIght.

If Draco didn't hate me before now then believe me he's going to after he expeariences this chapter and those to come. ;) I seem to have a way of knowing just what will get his goat, LOL!

Late on the night of June 28th Draco tossed in his sleep. Draco stumbled drunkenly to his bedroom after downing one fire whiskey too many, to collapse onto his bed with drunken delirium taking over. He was very randy, and hugged the pillow that his beloved wife used to lay her head on. As sleep overtook him he found himself transported into a very erotic dream. He smiled serenely as he giggled softly and rolled onto his back.

*Draco's Dream*

Draco walked into his lonely and quiet living quarters after a long evening patrol, to find a sprinkling of white rose petals scattered about. He followed the rose petals through his living quarters every now and then finding a piece of ladies clothing on the floor. He picked up a pair of olive green satin knickers before opening his bedroom door, and smiled as the familiar sent of Ellenore's perfume met his nostrils.

As he looked up in disbelief the matching bra was thrown at him hitting him in the face. "Welcome back my love," said Ellenore lying seductively on his bed not bothering to cover her nudity from her husband's hungry eyes. Draco dropped the satin under garments and walked purposefully toward the bed stripping his clothing as he walked. "Consider this my way of apologizing for everything," said Ellenore as she moved from the bed and kissed him hungrily as if it would be the last time.

Draco threw back his head and ran his hands gently over her naked body as Ellenore kissed her way down his body. He let loose a soft grunt of pleasure as she sucked at his nipples gently nibbling them with her teeth making him gasp and hold her closer to him. She then continued her way down his body licking and tickling his naval as she gently stroked his stiffening member.

He moaned her name softly and laced his fingers through her long black hair as her head began to bob up and down his rod which was now getting ever firmer with every move of her tongue and lips. He pulled her roughly to her feet and pushed her back onto the bed as he bent over her taking her nipples one at a time into his mouth making her moan with pleasure, as he ran his hand slowly down her belly and plunged two of his fingers deep within her most sensitive place.

He continued his onslaught of her breasts, and his working with his fingers until Ellenore was in tears begging him to take her. He then stopped abruptly and pulled her from the bed, leading her over to the window seat that looked out into the black lake. He turned her to face the window and made her sit on her knees on the cushions of the window seat before he plunged himself deep into her hot folds from behind, making her moan softly as he began.

Outside the window deep in the depths of the black lake a pair of mer-people, were swimming by, when the male stopped and stared at the erotic spectacle of the human male ravishing his mate from behind making her scream and moan with pleasure. As the female's moans echoed from the window he pulled his mate into his arms and began to mimic the actions of Draco's hands on Ellenore's bouncing breasts.

As Draco pounded into his wife he noticed the behavior of the mer-people that were watching them, and he pulled Ellenore's torso into his chest and made her watch the mating of the mer-people who were watching them intently as they joined in on the mating. Draco pushed Ellenore so that her breasts were resting against the cold glass of the window as he thrust into her ever harder, making her moans intensify, when he brought one hand down between her legs and started rubbing her clit between his fingers.