Chapter 13 A Bright Future

By the time that Ellenore was free to floo into the sitting room of Draco's living quarters she found that everyone was asleep in front of the floo. Obviously they had been waiting up for her return. She flicked her wand and transfigured the two sofas that were occupied by her twin daughters and her son and his future wife into comfortable beds with warm fluffy blankets.

She then turned and did the same for Narcissa who was asleep in a leather wing backed chair by the fire. She walked over and placed a gentle kiss on the forehead of each of her children and stood there for a moment lost in thought as she turned sad eyes to her mother-in-law. She had lost so much and the tear stains showed on her pale face. She was about to turn and look for Draco when she felt his strong arms tenderly wrap around her waist.

She turned in his arms to face him and he placed a finger over his lips and nodded his head in the direction of the entrance to his office. He led her through the office and through Hogwarts to the room of requirement and made her close her eyes before he opened the door. "I've been planning this for years in the hopes that you would be returned to me," he said as he lifted her into his arms and stepped through the door kicking it closed behind him.

He carried her into the center of the room and laid her tenderly in the center of a soft feather mattress kissing her passionately as he tangled his fingers into her hair taking it down and letting it flow around her head on the pillow. "Draco, can I open my eyes yet?" she asked.

"By all means darling, please do," said Draco with a smile on his face.

Ellenore opened her eyes and looked around her to take in the romantic surroundings that Draco had taken the time to prepare for her. She then turned and gazed lovingly into his silver eyes. "Draco, you spoil me too much," she said as she caressed his cheek with her soft hand.

"Nonsense, my darling, I merely believe in doing things that will please you. It's been so long since we've had a truly romantic night free from the troubles of the world that we live in," he said as he placed another lingering kiss on her lips.

"I've brought your gifts from myself and the rest of the family for you, he said as he nodded toward the white Christmas tree, which was piled with an assortment of wrapped gifts beneath it.

"Surely all of those are not for me?" asked Ellenore as she sat up and looked at the wrapped boxes.

"They most certainly are for you my dear. Those are all of the gifts that were meant to be given to you since you were taken to the hospital," said Draco. "Would you like to open them now or would you rather open the gift that I have waiting in my trousers for you?" asked Draco as he wiggled his eyebrows making her laugh.

"Don't you ever get enough of me, Draco?" asked Ellenore as Draco started kissing her with hot tantalizing kisses.

"Last night was the first time I've made love to you in years, and no I will never get enough," he said as he flicked his wand making their clothes disappear and reappear in a pile on the floor. They made love to each other all night and late into the morning, not bothering to join the rest of the family until after noon the next day.

The new term started with Ellenore resuming her post of Divination Professor. After the end of year feast the family returned to Malfoy Manor to prepare it for Scorpius and Rose's wedding. James Potter stood by Scorpius's side as his best man, and Stella Longbottom stood as Rose's Made of Honor. Cassiopeia, Delphine, and Lilly Potter all acted as brides maids.

Draco looked at Ellenore as he sat by her side watching their first born child marry the woman that he loved, to see that she was crying silently. He pulled her closer to him and kissed the tears from her cheeks. "Are you alright darling," he whispered as he pulled her closer to him?