Character intro.

Kim-

Hey guys! I'm Kimberly Anne Crawford but please, call me Kim and I'm a mermaid! Don't tell anyone, because I am the last of my kind. I am 16 years old, I have dark brown hair with natural dark green streaks, my tail is black with dark green accents and little seaweed like fins that flow on my tail and dark green seashells. The reason everything is so dark is because I have evolved for hiding in the dark. I started to evolve when my kind was wiped out. I haven't seen light in years. I just hope one day I can come back out of hiding

Jack-

What's up guys! I'm Jackson Richard Brewer! I'm 16 years old and I have brown shaggy hair, chocolate brown eyes and two little moles on each of my cheeks. I am a junior in Seaford High and my best friends are Jerry and Milton. We all have girlfriends. Jerry is dating Mika. Milton's dating Julie and I'm dating Lindsay. The guys and I all do karate, as well as surf. I also like scuba diving. I'm a second degree black belt, Jerry is a purple belt and Milton is a blue belt.

Jerry

Yo what's up! Jerry Martinez here! I'm 16 years old and I have dark curly hair and I'm a Junior at Seaford High. I have two sole brothers and their names are Jack and Milton. My girls name is Mika and she is SMOKIN! Anyway they call me the swag master and I love to dance and do karate. I'm a purple belt at the Bobby Wasabi Dojo along with Jack and Milton and our sensei Rudy. Oh and aside from all that we all live on the beach and we all surf like total swag yo, WHOOO!

Milton

Salutations. I'm Milton Krupnick. I have short red hair and brown eyes. I am a junior at Seaford with my friends Jack and Jerry. We all do karate and surf together. I'm a blue belt at the Bobbi Wasabi Martial Arts Academy and my beautiful girlfriends name is Julie.

Julie

Greetings! I'm Julie and I'm 16 years old! I have light brown hair and green eyes. I'm in the same grade at the same school as my incredibly smart and handsome boyfriend Milton! I don't surf or do karate, but I LOVE photography so I take my camera EVERYWHERE!

Mika

Hello, I'm Mika. I have long dark wavy hair and I'm 16 years old. My boyfriends name is Jerry and he is so very sweet! I am a Jr. at the same school with him as well my friends are Julie, Milton, and Jack. Oh, and I LOVE to paint. So sometimes Julie will take pictures for me and I'll paint them.

Lindsay

Hi. I'm Lindsay. I'm 16 years old I just recently died my hair so it's brown! and I am THE 'it' girl at Seaford High. My boyfriends name is Jack and he's MINE! I love to go to the beach, but I HATE swimming so I just tan. I LOVE shopping and getting my hair an nails done. Oh, and to all the girls out there who think that they can come between me and Jack, think again! Heirs mine and if you even think of stealing him from me I WILL END YOU!