Chapter 3: First day of school

Authors Note: Okay, so I haven't been getting any comments or a lot of reads. But I'll update anyways. If this keeps up I might just take the story down. So anyway here's the next chapter.

Chapter 3: First Day of School

Kim:

Hmm. The first day of school. I only have one thing to say. Coolest day ever! Jack took me on a tour of the school and we have all of the same classes together and our lockers are right beside each other. Although I did have a close call with a girl named Lindsay. she almost got water on me at lunch. She said she's trying to get me back for stealing her boyfriend. Jack told me not to worry about it, that he broke up with her and she's just jealous.

Jack

Well showing Kim around was a lot of fun. Although Lindsay almost threw water on her at lunch but Kim dodged it. I get to my locker and the whole gangs here.

Me: hey guys, you wonna go to the beach?

Jerry: sounds swag, yo!

Milton: I'm in

Julie: Me too

Mika: sounds like fun

Eddie: I'm game

Me: Cool! What about you Kim?

Kim: Ummm, sure.

She seems a little hesitant, hmm I wonder if she can swim?

I was about to ask her when Lindsay walks up to her

Lindsay: listen Kim. I'm going to tell you one last time. Leave my boyfriend alone!

Kim: Lindsay calm down, and didn't he break up with you?

Lindsay doesn't like what Kim told her so he pulls something out of her bag. It's a bottle of water. Kim looks terrified and starts to back into a locker.

Lindsay: What's the matter Kim? Afraid of a little water?

She opens it and throws it all over Kim. Kim runs away and I follow her to make sure she's okay. She runs into the girls bathroom and locks the door.

Me: Hey Kim, you okay?

Kim: Yeah I'm fine.

Kim

After Lindsay threw the water on me I run to the bathroom and lock it. I fall on my stomach when my tail and dark hair appear.

Jack: Hey Kim, you okay?

Me: Yeah I'm fine.

Jack: Okay.

I think about my legs, but they aren't coming! What is going on?!

I look and my blue dolphin charm is now black. What the...? before I can react steam rises from my tail and my legs and blonde hair come back. Standing up and leaving the bathroom I see Jack standing there.

Jack: You sure you're okay?

Me: Yes.

I instinctively go up and hug him. After getting over the initial shock he hugs back.

Me: Thank you :)

Jack: What for?

Me: For being such a good person.

Jack: Well, we are friends

Wow, I haven't had a friend in years. A tear slips from my eye and I wipe it away

Jack: You sure you're okay?

Me: Yeah. It's just, I haven't had a friend in years.

He pulls me in for another hug.