Chapter 4: Secrets Revealed

Authors Note: I would like to dedicate this chapter to Lemonade_Rose! I would like to thank you for the vote. This is for you! Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 4: Secrets Revealed

Kim

He smiles at me and it makes me melt. I realize now I can really trust this guy. I think it's time I told him...

Me: Hey Jack?

Jack: Yeah?

Me: Can you meet at the cove over there in a few hours?

Jack: Sure!

Me: Cool. I'm gonna go get ready.

Mika: Hey, do you want some help getting ready?

Her and Julie look at me with hopeful eyes that I can't say no to.

Me: Sure!

Julie/Mika: EEEEEEEP!

Julie: Come on! Let's get you ready at my house.

With that we leave the beach, but not before I look over my shoulder to Jack to smile and wave at him. He smiles and waves back.

Jack

I'm really excited that Kim asked me to go to the cove. I used to go there all the time.

Jerry: My mans got a date, WHOO!

Me: I'm gonna go get ready

With that I go to my house to get ready

Kim

Julie and Mika put me in a white high low dress with real designs on it and spaghetti straps and curled my hair. when Mika put mascara on my eye lashes I start to freak out.

Me: Mika is this water based?

Mika: Yeah, why?

Before I can answer I transform right in front of them

Me: This is why...

Julie: You're a mermaid?!

Me: Shhh! Not so loud some one will hear you! Yes I am. I am the last one...

Mika: It's okay, Kim. We will keep your secret safe.

Julie: Yeah, we promise!

Me: Thanks guys!

We all hug each other.

Julie: Umm.. Can I touch your tail?

Mika: Me too!

Me: Sure!

They both touch it gently and Julie plays with my seaweed like fins while Mika plays with my dark hair.

Mika: So, not that this isn't cool or anything but how do you change back?

Me: It's pretty easy actually. I just think about my blonde hair and legs and steam rises off my tail. Changing me back.

They both nod and I think about my human self, but nothing happens!

Me: Oh no! I'm not changing back! What am I going to do?!

Julie: Just calm down. We'll help you.

She runs into the bathroom and comes out with towels. After a few minutes my tail is dry but no legs!

Julie: It's not working!!

Me: The mascara! It's keeping me from changing.

Mika: I'll get it.