Chapter 6: Powers

Authors Note: It's been awhile since I last posted a chapter. So, I apologize and to make it up to you guys here's a new chapter! Hope you enjoy!!

~BandNerdBeauty~

Chapter 6: Powers

Kim

Once Jack and I are done sun drying we head to the dojo.

Time skip...

We reach the dojo and a short man with sandy blonde hair jumping up and down like a small child.

Jack: Rudy what's going on?

The man whose name I know now as Rudy comes over to us and looks at me excitedly.

Rudy: Jack, you brought a girl! Does she know karate?

They both look at me expectantly...

Me: I don't know any karate.

Rudy: That's okay. Do you want to sign up and learn?

Jack looks at me as if to say please join and I say

Me: Okay

They both high five and Rudy goes into his office to get paper work. When he comes back out I fill out the paper work and Jack and I go to our cove.

Time skip...

We are sitting in the cove when I notice something... My dolphin charm went from blue to black and now it's clear. It's starts to glow!

Jack: Woah Kim! Your necklace is glowing!

The glow gets brighter and brighter until the whole cove is lit up. When the light dims down my dark tail and dark hair replace my legs and blonde hair. What...?

Me: Jack... What's going on?

Jack: I don't know.

Right then I start to glow again, when it dims down I still have my dark tail and hair. The only difference is now I have strange black markings all over my arms and tail.

Me: What do these markings mean?

Jack: I think I read about these one time. They're power markings! you have powers!

He looks at me excitedly and suddenly fire shoots from my finger tips onto the water. Umm... It's not going out. The top of the water is on fire! It starts to spread and in my mind I will it to go out and it does!

Jack: Woah! Kim, that was so cool!

Me: Now all that's left is to learn how to control it.

One month later...

It's been a month since Jack and I found out about my powers. Since then I found that I can move and manipulate water, wind and earth as well as fire. Karate is going well too. I now have my orange belt and Rudy says I am his fastest learning student. Oh and before you ask yes Jack and I are still dating and yes Lindsay is still trying to break us up. Her latest attempt happened just last week when she got Brody to try to kiss me in front of Jack. So, I took the opportunity to test my wind powers. Which resulted in Brodie's pants flying off. I'm brought out of my thoughts when I feel a tapping on my shoulder. It's Mika!

Me: Hey Mika what's up?

We are both in the dojo and I was beating up a punching dummy when she came in.

Mika: Oh, not much. How are you and Jack?

Me: We are good. How are you and Jerry?

I say smiling ad nudging her with my elbow. She blushes when I say Jerry's name and I laugh. Just then Jerry, Milton, Julie, Jack, and Rudy walk in. Jerry walks up to Mika, Jack comes to me and the rest get started on karate.

Jerry: Yo, what it do Mika?

Mika: You're what it do Jerry.

She winks at him and Jerry blushes. Jack looks at me and is about to say something when Lindsay walks in. What is she doing here?! I can feel my anger rise and the wind outside starts to pick up. Lindsay walks up to Jack and try's to be seductive.

Lindsay: Hey Jackie. You wonna get outta here?

She purrs at him. OH NO SHE DIDN'T! My anger boils and a massive storm is brewing outside. The sky is dark and the wind is almost knocking trees over. Jack takes notice and looks at Lindsay.

Jack: No. I don't. And I would appreciate it if you didn't intentionally hit on me in front of my girlfriend. So, leave. Now!

He looks flustered with her and she pouts and leaves.

Lindsay: You just made the biggest mistake of your life!!

She slams the door and walks away.

Jack: Well, now that that's over.

He pulls me into a hug and I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat. It calms me down and the clouds separate revealing blue sky's.

Jack: So, was that your storm?

He asks playfully and I kiss the tip of his nose.

Me: You better know it!!

I reply cheekily and he kisses my forehead.

A/N: Well there's another one! Sorry I haven't been updating. School just started back and marching band has been crazy! I'll try to update more often though!

Follow, Comment, Vote!