Chapter 5: New love

Authors Note: Wow! 25 reads and 6 votes! Thanks so much to all you readers and voters! Here's another chapter! hope you enjoy!

Last time on The Last Mermaid.....

Jack: Will you be my girlfriend?

Me: Just to be clear, you're not asking me to be your girlfriend because I'm a mermaid, right?

Jack: Kim, I like you for you. Not because you're a mermaid.

Me: Well, in that case...

Chapter 5: New Love

Jack

Kim: Well, I that case... Yes!

My heart bursts and I hug her tight and spin her around. Making her squeal with laughter. When I put her down I look into her eyes I get lost. We lean in and her soft lips touch mine and fire works go off. Best kiss ever! When we pull away due to lack of oxygen we just stare at each other and lay our foreheads together.

Kim: Wow

Me: Best kiss ever

Kim: Definitely

Kim

Wow! Best. Kiss. Ever!

Jack: So Kim

Me: Yes Jack?

Jack: You wonna go swimming?

Me: What about your clothes?

Jack: Oh yeah. We should go to my house. I have a pool and my parents are away on business.

Me: How big is it?

Jack: 20 x 40

Me: Thats huge! How deep is it?

Jack: it goes from 3 to 30 feet

Me: Wow

Jack: Shall we?

He says with a cheesy British accent making me giggle while he offers his arm.

Me: We shall

I reply in a British accent looping my arm with his.

-Time Skip- Jack's House

When we get to Jack's house I wait next to the pool while he gets his swim trunks on. I stare at the water in awe that some one could have a pool it's big!

Jack: Hey Kimmy! Ready to swim?

Me: Yeah sure!

With that Jack runs to the 9 foot zone and jumps in making a big splash.

Jack: You comin in?

He try's to splash me but I jump out of the way and dive into the water at the 25 foot zone. Jack swims to me and hugs me close.

Jack: You're so beautiful

I blush bright red and put my arms around his neck, kissing his cheek. He puts his arms around my waist and leans in pressing his soft lips to mine.

Me: Race yah to the 30 foot zone

Jack: Oh you're on!

We let go if each other and I use my powerful tail to propel myself down to the bottom of the 30 feet of water. Looking up I see Jack at the surface trying to keep up. I lay on the bottom and watch him swim while I smile to myself. When he starts to look for me I swim up and grab his feet.

Jack: Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Me: Gotcha!

Jack: Haha, very funny

He splashes me and I splash him back.

Me: So, how far down can you swim?

Jack: I think about half way.

Me: I bet I can get you to the bottom

Jack: No way, the pressure would squish me.

Me: Not with my help

Jack: Okay. Let's try it!

Me: Awesome, just hold on to my wrist and we'll go.

He grabs my wrist firmly

Me: You ready?

He nods his head and takes in a big breathe. With that we start our decent. When he grabs my wrist tighter is when I know the pressure is hurting him. So I put my hands on either side of his face and kiss his forehead. It's a mer technique that relieves pressure. I know it works because his grip on me loosens. We continue the decent until we reach the bottom. Then I use another technique were a mer kisses a humans eyes to help them see underwater. He opens his eyes and smiles at me. I smile back and he looks around then up towards the surface. He looks at me and points up. I nod and we swim to the surface.

Jack: That was awesome!

Me: It was pretty cool, huh?

Jack: Well yeah! It was the first time I got to swim with a mermaid and reach the bottom of the pool!

Me: So, What should we do now?

Jack: We could go down to the dojo.

Me: Dojo?

Jack: Yeah, it's really cool!

Me: Okay let's go!

With that he gets out and I pull myself out to let myself sundry. No one can see me because his yard is fenced in. Jack lays next to me and we dry ourselves out in the sun.

Authors Note: There's another chapter! It's just some Kick romance for a filler. The action is coming next chapter! I am holding a contest soon, so keep a look out for that announcement!

Comment, Vote, Follow!