3.

It's only been a little over a week since Kongpob moved in with him and Arthit's heart still does a small somersault in his chest when the very first thing he sees every morning is his boyfriend's sleeping face.

Today is no different. It's still early so Arthit could sleep a bit more if he wanted to, but he'd rather look at the one laying next to him. He moves closer and lightly runs his fingers through the hairs that have fallen over the junior's forehead.

The thought of waking Kong up with a kiss runs through Arthit's mind but he promptly dismisses it. If he actually did that, he might be misunderstood as wanting something more and he would definitely end up being late for work.

Suddenly, Kongpob shifts and Arthit pulls the covers up to his nose and squeezes his eyes shut, pretending to be asleep. His heart is beating fast. He feels the bed dip as his junior stretches with a little groan. Arthit gasps when  Kongpob starts tugging on the blanket.

"P'Arthit, you're awake, right?" the younger one whispers, traces of sleep still lingering in his voice (which Arthit finds attractive).

"Kongpob

"Kongpob ... What time is it?"

"It's only 6."

"Too early ..." Arthit mumbles, turns on his belly and buries his face into the pillow.

Kongpob scoots closer and drapes an arm over his senior's back, giving the tip of his ear a little peck.

"Leave me alone."

"How can I leave you alone when you're so adorable? I've been holding back for a week now but ..." Kongpob trails off.

Arthit turns his head to the other side to hide a grin. Kong's hot breath tickles the side of his neck when he leans in and places slow, lingering kisses there.

"How can you have that much energy so early in the morning?" Arthit asks, slapping him over the face lightly.

"What can I say, being close to you has that effect on me."

"Kongpob, it's a work day." Arthit reminds him as he lifts his upper body a bit, propping his weight on his elbows.

"I know. I just want a good morning kiss, that's all." the younger one replies, following suit.

Now they are shoulder to shoulder and Kongpob is closing the distance between them, inch by inch, not breaking eye contact with his boyfriend. Arthit holds the other's gaze until his vision becomes blurry. He expects the kiss to come, whether he wants it or not, but Kongpob just bumps their noses together instead.

"I guess you want me to brush my teeth first before you let me have my kiss, right?"

Arthit lets out a deep sigh and plops back onto the mattress, pulling the blanket over him.

"I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up at 7:30."

"P'Arthit ... " (◞‸◟)

Later on, Kongpob does manage to steal a few kisses from his boyfriend while fixing his tie for him and he can barely hold himself back from hugging his P'Arthit when the older male turns all flustered and pink cheeked, almost hitting his head against the door as he hurries to leave.

  ❈❈❈  

Arthit was able to forgive P'Durian for posting the photo of Kongpob and himself at the beach, if only because everything worked out in his favor. Confessing his love for his junior in front of his co-workers was terrifying, but once he held Kongpob's hand in his, he felt much braver. He hadn't expected the applause and the cheering but he was relieved they seemed supportive of his relationship.

However, he wasn't sure what to think anymore when he stumbled upon a short video of his confession with an adjacent commentary (all nice words, no problem there), posted on the Latest News section of the company's website, of all places! If the first time, P'Durian's "deed" might have passed off as an accident, this time it was obviously intentional.

"Arthit! Are you okay?"

The young male pries his eyes off his computer screen and looks at Earth.

"I've called your name like five times already!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, P'Earth."

"You finally saw it, too?"

"Finally?! How long has this been here?"

"Maybe a couple of days. I'm surprised you didn't see it earlier."

"Well, it's not like I browse the website daily and you guys didn't say anything, so ..."

"Are you ... upset?"Som-oh questions, worried.

"I ... I just don't want people to make a big fuss about it anymore. I thought it's already old news and everybody has forgotten about it. "

"Anyways, how did the video for the new project turn out?"

"It's up and running on the main page and we've also uploaded it on other platforms. Let's hope it reaches the suppliers that we need." Todd answers.

"I'm sure it will." Earth says and gives her junior a smile that Todd returns tenfold. Arthit doesn't miss the "little hearts" the two are sending each other via their eyes. He fakes a cough to cover his chuckle. 

  ❈❈❈  

"You're mighty early today. Isn't it tiring to commute from so far away?" Mr. Sutthiluck asks his son, as Kongpob enters the office and greets him.

"I'm fine."

"I've got a lot of tasks for you today. In order for you to get the hang of things, I'll mainly have you deal with paperwork at first and if that goes well, we'll move on to something else."

"I understand."

Kongpob sits at the desk, his desk, that his father has prepared just for him and takes a sip of the iced coffee he's bought on the way there. He rolls the pen from Arthit between his fingers for a bit then finally makes up his mind.

"Father, you know ... P'Arthit's mentioned the other day that he and his team started working on this new project and they are looking for suppliers ..."

"Is that so?I wouldn't mind working with them again, as long as it's profitable for our company."

"He said there is some information on Ocean Electric's homepage so maybe you can check it out when you have time."

"Okay, I will."

Kongpob is busy dealing with desk work and running errands all morning. When lunch break finally comes, he is intent on calling his boyfriend and tell him about it but his father calls him into his office.

"Kongpob, may I have a word with you?"

The young man's smile falters the moment he sees the stern look upon his father's face.

A/N: Lately, I'm crazy busy with work. Writing&posting these fics and reading your comments is one of my favorite ways to relax. See ya in the next one. ❤️