15.

"Dad said it might be a bit dusty all over. We have someone who takes care of the place regularly, but none of us has actually used it for at least four years." Kongpob explains as they walk the pebbled alley up to his family's vacation house in Hua Hin.

The white villa stands tall on top of a hill and it's surrounded by a luxurious garden. Tall palm trees frame and give shade to a pool filled with water as blue as the skies above. Arthit can't wait to sit in one of the lounge chairs and doze off as the breeze caresses his cheeks.

Once inside, Kongpob guides him upstairs. The master bedroom looks like the suite room of a five star resort hotel, as Arthit has only seen on TV before, with the bed as comfy as he expected and the satin sheets soft to the touch.

"Wow ..." is all he can utter.

"P'Arthit, let's go for a swim in the pool."

"Just gimme a second." Arthit says, stretching his body and rolling over, enjoying the cool, silky texture of the covers.

By the time he finally decides to get out of bed, his boyfriend has changed into a pair of swimming trunks and thrown a thin shirt on, leaving it unbuttoned. Arthit can't help stealing a few glances at his toned torso, while Kong is busy unpacking some more stuff from his suitcase.

"Do you wanna go in town, later on?"

"Are you going dressed like this?" Arthit blurts out, earning a surprised look from the other. "Um, I mean ..."

"I might change, but what's wrong with this outfit?"

"Never mind ..."

After playing in the water for a while, they lay in the chairs at the edge of the pool and allow their skin and hair to dry. Arthit is positive he could fall asleep right away. Unfortunately, the Nong has other plans: Arthit yelps in surprise when Kongpob pulls him by the waist straight into his lap. The older one squirms in the strong hold for a few moments but soon gives in. He rests his head on the other's shoulder and runs his fingers up and down his arm.

"I'm so happy you agreed to spend the weekend here with me." Kongpob speaks, breaking the silence.

As a response, Arthit nudges his shoulder with the nose and snuggles up even closer.

"Me, too. I wish we could stay like this forever."

The junior looks down at him and lifts his chin to place a kiss on his lips.

"P'Arthit, if you don't stop being so sweet, I might not be able to hold back any longer. I am trying to save my energy for tonight." Kong whispers against his mouth.

Arthit, cheeks on fire, pushes him away and stands up.

"We ... we should um ... go into town now. Yeah ... let's ... let's go." he stutters.

Out the villa's gates and strolling down the street, Arthit is in the midst of deciding whether he should hold his lover's hand but he gives up on the idea all together when someone calls out the junior's name.

"Ai'Kong!"

The couple turns to see a girl, around Kongpob's age, waving at him.

"It's really you!" she continues, walking towards them and opening her arms to bring the still dumbfounded boy into a hug.