18.

"P', you look so good in this suit." Kongpob says as he stands next to his lover in front of the mirror.

"Not as good as you though. Why are you always so handsome?" Arthit retorts.

When Arthit turns to scold Kong for laughing at his remark, he notices the junior's bow tie is at an angle and reaches to fix it. The younger one wants to lean in and kiss the pout that has crept on his boyfriend's lips, but he contains himself.

"Thank you

"Thank you."

"S-sure ... yeah. Now let's go. They're waiting."

After a long, thorough discussion, their families have settled on a simple ceremony with only those closest to the couple's heart attending. Kongpob was the one who wanted it at the beach and Arthit agreed because the place didn't really matter so much to him, as long as he was with his boyfriend.

A little after noon, they have reached almost the end of the ceremony.

"To be loved means knowing happiness, while to give love is equivalent to the joy of sharing oneself. And it is through love that you can fully experience life. The rings that you two are about to exchange represent your wish for your love to be strong and last forever." the officiant speaks.

Arthit has mentally prepared for this moment but that doesn't stop his hands from shaking as he slides the ring on his lover's finger. He envies Kong for being much calmer and more collected than himself. Afterwards, they face their guests. Kongpob opens his mouth, about to thank them for attending, but Bright interrupts.

"Now, kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" the man starts shouting.

Much to Arthit's desperation, it doesn't take long for everyone else present to follow suit with a round of encouraging applause.

"Oh, God ... Kong ..." Arthit whimpers, cheeks aflame.

"Let's just give them what they're asking for, P'Arthit." the junior replies, leaning in.

However, as luck would have it, right before their lips touch, the sky rumbles with a sudden clap of thunder. Not long after, heavy rain starts pouring from the grey clouds that came out of nowhere to smother the sun. The guests scramble for shelter, inside the venue. Kongpob grabs Arthit by the hand and they also make a run for it.

While the staff are distributing towels for the wet guests, the couple excuses themselves and makes their way towards the dressing room they used earlier. Kongpob locks the door and promptly starts getting rid of the soaked clothes that cling uncomfortably to his body. Arthit walks towards the window instead and watches the storm outside. He can barely see in the distance, that's how thick the wall of rain drops is.

"I can't believe this. It was supposed to be sunny all day today. I hope this isn't like a bad sign or anything." he murmurs.

"Don't worry too much, P'Arthit."