12 - 1.

Last time they talked on the phone, Arthit told Kongpob he can stay with his parents as long as he needed to, that he'll be okay without him for a couple of weeks, he will be very busy with work anyway. It all sounded fake to the junior's ears, he couldn't shake the feeling there is a completely different reason his boyfriend doesn't want to see him.

He misses his P' and he doesn't want them to drift apart. He needs to talk to him so, although his senior said he doesn't want him to wait for him after work, here he is today, in front of the Ocean Electric building.

Kongpob figures he should at least text his boyfriend and let him know that he came to pick him up but ... on second thoughts, he wants to surprise him. Just as he puts his phone back into his pocket, Earth and Todd walk up to him.

"Kongpob, nice to see you! What brings you here? I mean, wait ..." Todd stops, scratching the back of his head. Earth gives him a "you're such a dummy sometimes (but I still love you)" look and sighs.

"Arthit should come out soon. I saw him gathering his things and getting ready to leave." she tells the younger man. "We'll get going now. See you around."

"Okay, thank you. Goodbye, P'Earth, P'Todd."

Kongpob watches the couple stride away towards the parking lot, hand in hand. When he hears his P's voice, he turns his head towards the top of the stairs and he is about to wave at him to catch his attention but he freezes when he sees a girl lacing arms with the senior.

"P'Arthit, pleeeease. Come with us to dinner today. You have nothing better to do anyway, right?" she whines at him, clinging harder.

On the other side of Arthit is a tall boy, who looks like the male version of the girl, so Kong figures they must be twins. The boy keeps glaring at the older man. Once the trio reach the foot of the stairs, Arthit finally notices his lover standing there, lips pressed in a thin line. He quickly pries the girl's arm from his and walks towards him.

"What are you doing here?! I thought I told you ..." Arthit whispers, eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

"Who is this, P'Arthit?" Nan pops out from behind him and shamelessly runs her eyes up and down Kongpob.

"Nan, do you really need to ask? It's obvious who he is." Nut answers, with a disgusted smirk painted on his face.

"Aw, this sucks, I really hoped it was only a rumor ..." she mumbles, making a face.

Arthit lowers his head and holds on tight to the strap of his bag but keeps silent. Kongpob, on the other hand, decides he will not let the siblings make fun of his P' like that.

"Just so you know, P'Arthit hates people who disrespect their seniors. So even if he weren't dating me, I'm sure he still wouldn't be interested in a spoiled brat like you." Kong notes.

"You ...!! Who are you calling a spoiled brat?" Nut steps up in front of his sister and sneers at Kong. This close the boy, who is a few inches taller than Kongpob, towers over him.

Arthit, as the oldest and the interns' supervisor, deems it his responsibility to stop this before it gets out of control so he drags his junior backwards.

"It's getting late and we all had a hard day. Let's go home. And Nut, Nan, I would suggest you to behave if you don't want me to talk to the superiors."

Only after they've walked far enough that the office building is out of sight, Arthit lets out a long sigh.

"P'Arthit, I'm sorry, I ..."