21.

Khun Watakeekul proves to be a capable man, Arthit dares to think that he might even be better than P'Danai.

A/N: I thought the new boss could be someone like Push DJ (strictly appearance wise)

"Today we have the presentations for the new project ideas. Is our team ready?"he asks after the daily briefing is over.

"Yes, sir. Arthit and I are quite confident we can win the Electric Idea Design Contest this year." Tod replies.

"Great! I'm counting on you, guys."

"Thank you, sir."

Since the presentations don't start until after the lunch break, Arthit decides to call his husband and get a little energy boost by hearing his voice. He leans against the counter in the office pantry and dials Kongpob's number.

"Hello, P'Arthit."

"Hi. Are you busy?"

"No. I just came back from a visit to a client's factory and I was about to call you, too. The competition will start soon, right?"

"Yeah. I wanted to ... um ... talk to you a bit before I go in."

"Don't worry, P'. I know you'll do great. I trust you. If you win, I'll give you a reward."

"W-who says I n-need a reward?! I am not like you, always desperate for one." Arthit sputters.

Kongpob chuckles on the other end of the line, making his senior smile, too.

"P'Arthit, I love you."

Arthit runs a hand over his face and he's not surprised to feel his cheeks already warm. Kong doesn't need to be there in front of him to make him shy.

"I ... I do, too."

"You do what? Let me hear it."

"Oi, stop that. I'm at work now." Arthit whines.

"So am I, but I still said it. Please, for me."

"Fine, okay, alright." Arthit needs to take a deep breath before he can say it. "I love you, too."

"I'll see you tonight, at home. Good luck, P'Arthit."

"Thanks. See you."

Arthit holds the phone to his chest after he hangs up. He doesn't realize he's been grinning from ear to ear until his boss walks in looking for a cup of coffee and comments:

"Arthit, does talking to your significant other make you that happy?"

"Oh, um ... Khun Watakeekul. I didn't see you there."